Trifonoff is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Thumbs down Neteller Administration fee - how arrogant

Last week these nice guys from Neteller took my one and only affiliate commission for advertising their "excellent" services because of something they called Administration fee.. Bravo Neteller! This is the way to go: instead of improving your services you should go and collect fees.. This funny "Administration fee" is something truly ridiculous: if you are inactive for one year and you have a balance with them - they will take the money from you, if you are inactive one year and you don't have balance - no problem..
    It is somehow very interesting that they do not seem to care that the services they offer in my country (maybe also globally) are 3 times more expensive that their competitors (+ does not cover all the deposit/withdraw options the others have) but prefer to go on with their fees and take money from people who actually used their program. For me this is pure form of arrogance..
    It is not about the money (just a few bux) but I find this kind of behaviour so insulting..

Dan_g is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

While NETELLER does charge a fee for accounts left idle more than a year, we try to make this fee as easy as we can to avoid. We give notice over email, we reach out to affiliates directly, and if you contact us and reactivate your account we can often refund the fee.

If you contact your affiliate manager at affiliate@neteller.com, she can address any of your complaints.
    Last edited by Dan_g; 18 January 2011 at 3:55 pm.

Trifonoff is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Hi Dan_g! you misunderstood my point: I don't care about this few dollars I just think it's arrogant to charge customers who actually used your program in the past.
    On the other hand, I don't use Neteller (although I am making online payments on daily basis) because your taxes are 2-3 times higher than your competitors. No matter how many funny e-mails with boys with guitars and girls with wafers you send me it will not change until I see in Neteller more reasonable conditions. Simple as that.
    I making these remarks because in my business internet wallets are important part and I would really like to see an improved customer friendly Neteller one day..