Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Breakfastman is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I did, as a company. Had the same issue: They wanted me to declare gambling, while it was affiliate income. I provided screenshots from the affiliate program and the corresponding invoices from my company. Never heard from them again, but I can use my account and my funds as normal.

Having said that, I don't need all this **** and am hardly using Neteller anymore. I'm currently moving all the business I had there to Spectrocoin. They offer more or less the same services (for Europeans): IBAN, Card and they accept several cryptos as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakfastman For This Useful Post:

olson1981 (22 November 2017)

olson1981 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Breakfastman View Post
    I did, as a company. Had the same issue: They wanted me to declare gambling, while it was affiliate income. I provided screenshots from the affiliate program and the corresponding invoices from my company. Never heard from them again, but I can use my account and my funds as normal.

Having said that, I don't need all this **** and am hardly using Neteller anymore. I'm currently moving all the business I had there to Spectrocoin. They offer more or less the same services (for Europeans): IBAN, Card and they accept several cryptos as well.
    Thats reassuring, ive just sent over the invoices from the affiliate back end. Hopefully that will work and I can get my money out and stop using them.

Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,787 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by olson1981 View Post
    Thats reassuring, ive just sent over the invoices from the affiliate back end. Hopefully that will work and I can get my money out and stop using them.
    I hope that everything will work out for you with them. Hopefully, you will also continue to work with them. I'm sure that there just must be some sort of misunderstanding here.

I wish you the very best of luck in your endeavours!

WagerX is offline Public Member
    Thanks

They have to do this. This is a great example of how/why cryptocurrencies will eventually displace e-wallets such as skrill and Neteller. On the flip side, you will have to leap through all of these regulatory hoops at an exchange when converting to fiat.

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,288 Times in 1,830 Posts

... or not in near or distant future

If cryptos are widely accepted at least in b2b, you do not have to convert it, because you will pay expenses with it. Your employees might take cryptos as well.

And for your own groceries you can use some bitcoin debit card exactly as people used Skrill/Neteller card. The exchange rate is worse than on exchange, but you have the privacy and you do not have to pay taxes. For the same purpose of tax evasion were used Skrill/Neteller cards as well by many affiliates.

And even if you have to convert the cryptos to fiat now, the bitcoin exchanges are not so horrible as Paysafe. So far the KYC questions for me at crypto exchanges were just symbolic. And I turn there money by 2-3 orders of magnitude higher than at Skrill/Neteller.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

Syndicate (23 November 2017)

Syndicate is offline Public Member
    Thanks

It's hard to imagine Skrill/Neteller would think up this process on their own. Afterall, they would be shooting themselves in the foot by driving clients away. Still, the attitude of the aforementioned customer support isn't the best, and i've always been convinced being lowly paid in Bulgaria has something to do with it!

Sherlock - You mentioned bitcoin debit card - Do they work for payments all of the time?, i ask because anything that hasn't been around for a long time tends to have issues.

My favourite word nowadays is ''blockchain'', because all of these middle men are not responsible enough with our data!

Thanks

One of my employees is using Bitwala. It is the best debit card for EUR area and maybe the best overall.

It is a normal prepaid card, you just have to top it up with btc instead of fiat. The conversion is immediate (after 3 confirmations).
    He mentioned some issues at some merchants in Italy. But otherwise it works as any other card. With max. KYC which is very vague* you get limit 50K/month.

* I made the KYC for another friend who was in a country that is not eligible with my address.

Other cards will be the same I guess.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

Syndicate (24 November 2017)

Syndicate is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Thanks for that info on Bitwala. I see Bankera (Spectrocoin) are going for an ICO on the 27th, just gave me a small concern about having anything in the system there!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    One of my employees is using Bitwala. It is the best debit card for EUR area and maybe the best overall.

It is a normal prepaid card, you just have to top it up with btc instead of fiat. The conversion is immediate (after 3 confirmations).
    He mentioned some issues at some merchants in Italy. But otherwise it works as any other card. With max. KYC which is very vague* you get limit 50K/month.

* I made the KYC for another friend who was in a country that is not eligible with my address.

Other cards will be the same I guess.

olson1981 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Anyone whos successfully been approved have you ever had to send things like this:

- Letters from the www.10bet.co.uk , www.betfred.com and also for www.incomeaccess.com, showing your registration details as names and email address and affiliate earnings from them for the period since the beginning of 2017.

Seems like they just keep adding more and more things to the list that i need to provide to be verified.

Thanks

I think Bitwala was ICOing too and it maybe has sense as well. They are much smaller than I thought (which is maybe good for investors). I did not dig deeper. Too much is going on. Another fork of Bitcoin yday LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12