miriam is offline New Member
    Thanks

Angry Nethive don,'t want to pay my earnings from May 2021

I have the same issue with them, I start promoting Caliente.mx from my site, last May I earn almost 3,000 Euros, but the don't want to pay me.

I wrote to them a couple times, once the wrote to me telling me that I didn't have any contract with them, so I wrote back to them saying have my credentials to the affiliate network and the affiliate link, after that they say that will pay my earns but please that send them more details about your traffic.

I did, I sent everything that they ask me.

So now the don't respond my emails, they deleted the history of my account, I can't check the statistics from last month, but I have a print screen of my earns day by day.

Here is an image with the total of my earns from last month. https://ibb.co/VtqFFwq

Just waiting an update from them, but nothing

Jambo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

This is a never-ending story with Nethive and that's why numerous affiliates have ended their collaboration with Nethive. You only have problems with them. It was like that 5 years ago, and we will still be like that in 10 years. Unfortunately!

I hope you get your money. The only chance is to write and write and hope. The problem is that they give a ..... about you and everybody. It sounds hard, but so it is. It has a reason why the forums are full of complaints about Nethive. Running behind your money is standard if you work with Nethive.
    https://www.yourpokerdream.com/

- Contact us if you are looking for fantastic Sub-Affiliate Deals at GGPoker/Natural8/iPoker/Unibet or the WPN Network-

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jambo For This Useful Post:

universal4 (10 June 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    This is a never-ending story with Nethive and that's why numerous affiliates have ended their collaboration with Nethive. You only have problems with them. It was like that 5 years ago, and we will still be like that in 10 years. Unfortunately!

I hope you get your money. The only chance is to write and write and hope. The problem is that they give a ..... about you and everybody. It sounds hard, but so it is. It has a reason why the forums are full of complaints about Nethive. Running behind your money is standard if you work with Nethive.
    It is just like that they don't care anything I wrote to them saying that I'll go to every place that I can to report this case, no answer, the best thing is that I have pictures that shows everyday earnings, but is like you are talking with a stone, something have to happens to company like this one, that steal our money, our effort, our everything. It is really sucks.

Jambo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

The problem is that the forums are full of complaints about Nethive and that's why they don't care. Unfortunately, they will always find some people who still work with them.
    https://www.yourpokerdream.com/

- Contact us if you are looking for fantastic Sub-Affiliate Deals at GGPoker/Natural8/iPoker/Unibet or the WPN Network-

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jambo View Post
    The problem is that the forums are full of complaints about Nethive and that's why they don't care. Unfortunately, they will always find some people who still work with them.
    That is true, I think it is the main reason, they know people are talking what they do, they goes as if noting is happening.

I don't know how a company (Caliente.mx) with good reputation a market leader in México can work with scammer like nethive.

Last thing that I will try to do is talk to somebody that works inside Caliente.mx, they have get to know that their partners in the affiliate side are thieves.