Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 252
  1. #161
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 940 Times in 587 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    This is more than pathetic...

  2. #162
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    2,184
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 295 Times in 140 Posts

    Default

    I hear you Xecutable, and I think many of us are feeling the same, but try and hang in there, even if it means getting a job and doing the Affiliate side on a part time basis for now - don't throw in the towel. If you made money once you can do it again. There is always ups and downs in this Business and we are just going through one of the downs. The wheel always turns and things will improve again. Try and stay positive and don't get too despondent.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topboss For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 December 2017), Roulette Zeitung (4 December 2017)

  4. #163
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    8,979
    Thanked 2,261 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topboss View Post
    I hear you Xecutable, and I think many of us are feeling the same, but try and hang in there, even if it means getting a job and doing the Affiliate side on a part time basis for now - don't throw in the towel. If you made money once you can do it again. There is always ups and downs in this Business and we are just going through one of the downs. The wheel always turns and things will improve again. Try and stay positive and don't get too despondent.
    Yeah, you've got to just keep on going man and keep your chin up. I know that life is getting harder on all of us, but we just have to keep pressing on, no matter what. I'm also struggling at the moment and I can completely relate.

    I hope that everything will be okay for you.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (4 December 2017), Topboss (3 December 2017)

  6. #164
    PGPICKS is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xecutable View Post
    The commissions have gone downhill for me. With combination with Skybet's closure and ha, I'm on the unemployment line. After 8.5 years, I can't believe this it how it all ends. It's even worse that running a gambling affiliate website as part of your portfolio seems to be lower than selling drugs these days.
    Why has commission gone down? Bad month or have they secretly removed some of your FTD's?
    Did you never get suspended?

  7. #165
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,678
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 574 Posts

    Default

    Beats me, I was only suspended for less than an hour, because of a spam tweet from a spam account that I had never seen in my life, but they just "assumed" that's me. I guess 2 bad months in a row, in the negative after 10 months of averaging 2k+? Just looks suspicious with the timing that's all.
    Gambipedia.com - casino, poker, sports betting guides, reviews & bonuses.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to xecutable For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (4 December 2017)

  9. #166
    Asim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    303
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 179 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Did anyone got their bet365 affiliate account reopened after the last e-mail, and after you again again again replied that you will be compliant with the new policy??
    Soon 2 months of missing payments. Also soon (couple of months) I think many of the great bet365 affilaite managers will be out of job. So need for so many employees in the affilaite department will that affiliate policy. I guess that many affiliates will do like me in the future : No bet365 news, promos, reviews etc. up on site. Only some Bet365 banners from the affiliate backend. That the way to be sure that you a fully compliant withe the new policy!

  10. #167
    Asim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    303
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 179 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xecutable View Post
    Beats me, I was only suspended for less than an hour, because of a spam tweet from a spam account that I had never seen in my life, but they just "assumed" that's me. I guess 2 bad months in a row, in the negative after 10 months of averaging 2k+? Just looks suspicious with the timing that's all.
    I have been a bet365 affiliate since 2003. After some years I was making min. 2k+ a month with them only. Then suddenly 2 years ago one single player coming from a link of a website I had sold started up again and winning big every month (strange stuff). Some months it was like 10k+!! This when on for a half year or so. Then the player lost like 10K one month and stopped playing. My account was over 60k minus in minus at this point! and had not got any payment for 6 months. It took over 1½ year for my affiliate account to become in plus again, and for the first time in 2 years I got paid again 3 months ago. I guess what iam trying to say is : Just hang in! At some points they will lose it back and you account will go in plus again
    Last edited by Asim; 3 December 2017 at 9:06 am. Reason: Cant spell english

  11. #168
    PGPICKS is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xecutable View Post
    Beats me, I was only suspended for less than an hour, because of a spam tweet from a spam account that I had never seen in my life, but they just "assumed" that's me. I guess 2 bad months in a row, in the negative after 10 months of averaging 2k+? Just looks suspicious with the timing that's all.
    At least you can actually access your account I suppose, I haven't been able to log in for about 6 week and have gone 2 months without payment. Such **** timing with Christmas around the corner. You would think they would have the decency to at least allow affiliates to claim the 2 months owed payment even if it meant we got suspended again afterwards while they sorted it all out.

  12. #169
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    2,184
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 295 Times in 140 Posts

    Default

    We have bet365 on so many sites and it would take months to be compliant as per their conditions and we are not prepared to compromise our integrity with the players by writing only what they tell us to write, and having reviews that actually aren't reviews because you can't say a **** thing, so we are seriously considering pulling them completely off our sites.

    We have no problem with complying with UK Regulations, but bet365 is beyond ridiculous with their requests.
    We have also yet to get an email from them telling us what they want us to do, despite complying with all their previous emails, and they still suspended us!

    Its the usual story - we have been Affiliates since they first opened their doors, but loyalty gets you nowhere because they can't even be bothered to email us along with many other guys.

    bet365 has always been one of my favorites and is in fact one of the only casinos I play at as a player, but they are treading a very fine line and the amount we make with them ( which has dwindled since they pulled out of South Africa ) is not worth the effort quite frankly.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Topboss For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (4 December 2017)

  14. #170
    Asim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    303
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 179 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PGPICKS View Post
    At least you can actually access your account I suppose, I haven't been able to log in for about 6 week and have gone 2 months without payment. Such **** timing with Christmas around the corner. You would think they would have the decency to at least allow affiliates to claim the 2 months owed payment even if it meant we got suspended again afterwards while they sorted it all out.
    Yeah. Strange that they do not allow affiliates to log in and simply generate the invoice and nothing else... 2 months of missing payments and Christmas around the corner. Our account was up like 1.8 K late September when they suspended hundreds of accounts. Thats a nice bank interest they will get out of the locked affiliate revenue!! One hell of a Christmas party!

    For the first time in 14 years we can now in the payment forum write : Bet365 did NOT pay, according to their terms.

  15. #171
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked 758 Times in 417 Posts

    Default

    It could turn out that Bet365 only wants to work with a few selected affiliates that can comply with the new T&Cs in the near future.

    This could mean our accounts already have been deleted.

  16. #172
    lufc is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Has anybody actually heard from their am's over than the sending of the mass emails?

    I have only heard back to 1 email (ive sent around 10 asking to clarify things) and that literally said I had to "just do it".

    Invoices havn't been passed and I am missing a payment.
    UK Caravan Holidays- http://www.carahols.co.uk

  17. #173
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,592
    Thanks
    1,128
    Thanked 2,900 Times in 1,598 Posts

    Default

    Yes, they reply to me ok. Right now got response about invoice for November.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    iso2009 (4 December 2017)

  19. #174
    fezzer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 14 Times in 7 Posts

    Default revenue

    Quote Originally Posted by Asim View Post
    Yeah. Strange that they do not allow affiliates to log in and simply generate the invoice and nothing else... 2 months of missing payments and Christmas around the corner. Our account was up like 1.8 K late September when they suspended hundreds of accounts. Thats a nice bank interest they will get out of the locked affiliate revenue!! One hell of a Christmas party!

    For the first time in 14 years we can now in the payment forum write : Bet365 did NOT pay, according to their terms.
    All revenue is still counted. And accounts haven't been deleted.
    James wrote a message the other day about responding

  20. #175
    Springtop is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Yes, they reply to me ok. Right now got response about invoice for November.

    And…??? Are they sending you your dough ?

  21. #176
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,592
    Thanks
    1,128
    Thanked 2,900 Times in 1,598 Posts

    Default

    yes (however i am a bit lost in the thread, so my account is not blocked, but was blocked for a short period)
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (5 December 2017)

  23. #177
    Asim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    303
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 179 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lufc View Post
    Has anybody actually heard from their am's over than the sending of the mass emails?

    I have only heard back to 1 email (ive sent around 10 asking to clarify things) and that literally said I had to "just do it".

    Invoices havn't been passed and I am missing a payment.
    I heard some affiliates did not get response at all from their affiliate manager, just the standard e-mails.

    My am have been pretty responsive. Replying to about 50% of my e-mails. But there is still no solution for the main problem after I "accepted" the new policy. Account is still suspended and cant send invoice.

  24. #178
    Asim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    303
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 179 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fezzer View Post
    All revenue is still counted. And accounts haven't been deleted.
    James wrote a message the other day about responding
    Yes you are right. But revenue has not been paid for hundreds of affiliates. This is revenue that according to their own terms are due, and should have been paid weeks ago.

  25. #179
    fezzer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2017
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 14 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asim View Post
    Yes you are right. But revenue has not been paid for hundreds of affiliates. This is revenue that according to their own terms are due, and should have been paid weeks ago.
    I would imagine in them terms they would have a clause where they can do what they want basically at any point.

  26. #180
    CONMEN's Avatar
    CONMEN is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Location
    Nicosia, CYPRUS
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Same here guys. I'm an affiliate of be365 6 years now and my account is suspended because I made the "mistake" to change DNS Settings on the same day of this crucial e-mail we have received regarding the new regulations. Because of this change I was not able to receive the e-mail. After e-mails and screenshots of proves, they re-sent me the e-mail and I replied properly.

    My account is suspended 2 months now and when I send e-mail asking what's going on, i get a typical reply "you will get notified once your account is checked"

    Really sad behavior from such a big company....
    www.predict.com.cy - The No. 1 prediction site in Cyprus!

    Facebook: facebook.com/predictcy
    Twitter: @PredictCyprus

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to CONMEN For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (6 December 2017)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •