-
New guy in the lines
Hi,
I just joined GPWA, and I saw there are many new members topics, but decided to create one for myself to feel a bit ":rockon::rockon:special":eyebrow:
Joke on a side, I recently joined the casino affiliate business, lets pray I do not fail like many before did, and I hope that with the advice from your reputable members I can reach out to the top :-)
Anyway glad to be here and looking forward to use your experience (if you allow me ofc)8-)
-
I'm new too, but since I don't feel so special I decided to join you with presenting myself. Well not much to say about me, I like music, I like sports - I like life it seems :-) I do enjoy casino games though - blackjack is like a religion for me :-) Other than that I work as sales manager in mid sized company in UK, not married and no kids(none that I know of 8-), thanks for having me here and I hope to get to learn something new in the process.
-
Welcome to the forum EdwardNT & Timukftw! I wish you the best of luck to you both.
-
-
-
Welcome to the GPWA Edward and Tim!
-
Welcome to the GPWA both of you
Rick
Universal4
-
-
Couldn't help but notice both from UK and use lots of smileys :hug:
Welcome to the forums
-
Welcome to GPWA boyz!!! Are either of you old enough to know the band Slade? Anyway what do you guys do? What are your websites?
-
Welcome to GPWA edwardNT and timukftw. I'm sure you'll find answers to most of your questions in this forum. There are plenty of experienced affiliates and affiliate managers here.
-
Welcome guys. I will say if your serious about being successful this forum will help tremendously. When I started I knew nothing about affiliate marketing or building websites. I did a lot of research and tried to teach myself everything I could but the people here in this forum are awesome in helping answer any questions you have and giving recommendations. I seriously owe a lot of my success to the members here at GPWA! If you have a question, no matter how simple it may seem - dont be afraid to ask.
-
Welcome to the forum Edward and Tim
-
thanks for the welcome greetings:-)
-
Welcome to GPWA... both of you :)
Coreen Haasbroek
Affiliate Manager at StarPartner
coreen@starpartner.com
-
Hey Edward, welcome to GPWA, I'm sure you will find this place a golden nugget for information.