Hello, my name is Luca. I'm a UX/UI designer. I've been working in the design field for about two years now and I love it. I'm interested in cartoons, cooking, gardening and computer games
Printable View
Hello, my name is Luca. I'm a UX/UI designer. I've been working in the design field for about two years now and I love it. I'm interested in cartoons, cooking, gardening and computer games
Hi Luca, nice to welcome you. Nice page in your profile.
Welcome to the GPWA community, Luca. Great to have you with us.
Hi Luca, welcome along - look forward to seeing your posts.
Welcome to the GPWA forum, Luca.
Welcome to GPWA!
Welcome here Luca. Enjoy GPWA and best of luck
Hello, Luca. You have a fantastic website on your profile, which serves as an excellent demonstration of your skills as a UX/UI designer.
I'm looking forward to your posts!
Welcome! Your name is Luca? Do you live on the second floor? :joy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZt7J0iaUD0
Hello and welcome to the GPWA Luca. Nice to see SMM-specialist here. What are you specializing in?