Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    PhilF (ex-WhichBingo)'s Avatar
    PhilF (ex-WhichBingo) is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 174 Times in 88 Posts

    Default New Slots/Casino affiliate site launch

    Hi All

    We are delighted to announce the re-launch of our sister site
    justslots.com. We think this is going to be a challenger in the slots/casino affiliate market!

    Would be great to get your feedback (good or bad) on the redesign.

    Cheers

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilF (ex-WhichBingo) For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (27 November 2017)

  3. #2
    Hen
    Hen is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2016
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    nice site, like the logos "flying in"

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hen For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (27 November 2017)

  5. #3
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 314 Times in 181 Posts

    Default

    A very nice site, you can tell its had money spent on it. Very smooth, easy to navigate design. Is the pop-out text in the reviews ok for SEO?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scampi For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (27 November 2017)

  7. #4
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 940 Times in 587 Posts

    Default

    The design is nice,very nice.

    But a real seo disaster - link farm page.

    I would take the page offline and add much more content.

    Regards

  8. #5
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,723
    Thanks
    2,006
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,284 Posts

    Default

    The technical designers did a great job. For sure this is is quite an investment comparing with many other affiliate websites.

    But as a visitor, I do not get the point why I have to fill in all kind of preference, while below are already big lists with recommended sites, editor choice's, etc. And then there's a top 10, etc.

    I wonder how you will be able to rank this on the long term. I agree with Progger here. And also I really wonder if putton as much as possible CTA is really helping conversion.

  9. #6
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Hi Hen,

    Thanks for the feedback, we are glad you like it.

    Tom

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TomJohann-JustSlots For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (27 November 2017)

  11. #7
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scampi View Post
    A very nice site, you can tell its had money spent on it. Very smooth, easy to navigate design. Is the pop-out text in the reviews ok for SEO?
    Hi Scampi,

    Thanks for taking the time to check out the site and giving us your feedback, we do appreciate it.

    Please could you give me an example of the pop-out text you mentioned on the reviews page?

    Thanks in advance.
    Thomas Johann

  12. #8
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Progger View Post
    The design is nice,very nice.

    But a real seo disaster - link farm page.

    I would take the page offline and add much more content.

    Regards
    Hi Progger,

    Firstly, just wanted to thank you for taking the time to review the site and give us your feedback, we do really appreciate it.

    We are very concerned by your comment as the last thing we wanted to build was a link farm. We know the site is currently a bit thin in terms of content but we will be adding more and more over the coming months.

    Is it just the homepage that you are referring to? and is it because there is literally no content on the page apart from internal and external links?
    Thomas Johann

  13. #9
    Alex_PlayAttack is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 84 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Hi Thomas,

    Really nice layout and common idea. As for improvements, I'd make the visitor's way shorter: you've got to have some awesome offers on right on homepage. I mean, there are many links to casinos and very few reasons why should I visit it.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex_PlayAttack For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (27 November 2017)

  15. #10
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    The technical designers did a great job. For sure this is is quite an investment comparing with many other affiliate websites.

    But as a visitor, I do not get the point why I have to fill in all kind of preference, while below are already big lists with recommended sites, editor choice's, etc. And then there's a top 10, etc.

    I wonder how you will be able to rank this on the long term. I agree with Progger here. And also I really wonder if putton as much as possible CTA is really helping conversion.
    Hi Triple7,

    Thank you as well for checking out the site and giving your feedback.

    I have passed on your complement on to the developer who built it all, I also think he has done a great job. We have put a lot of effort and resources in to the site so we are really pleased that you noticed that. We really wanted to build something unique and modern to help us stand out.

    You are not the first person to come back with negative feedback about the questionnaire and we are already addressing it. The idea behind it is that we want visitors to build lists that are relevant to them, based on the preferences that are most important to them. So if they are looking for a particular software or payment type or offer or a combination of these, then they can build a list that fits these requirements and then find the brand that is perfect for them. However, the current set up doesn't work so we are having a big overhaul on it shortly. Then we have the list pages, ie Top 10, etc, to give visitors some predefined lists for those that aren't sure what their preferences are.

    We are not 100% sure what is going to happen with our rankings at this stage. We have kept some things similar to our original site which was based on our sister companies site, WhichBingo, but there are some aspects that we are not sure on so it will be interesting to see what happens. Technically, the new site is a massive upgrade and ticks more of Google's wish list than the previous site but we will see.

    Not sure what your last sentence about CTA's is, could you explain further please? If it's something that we could improve then I would really would like to know.

    Thanks again Triple7.
    Thomas Johann

  16. #11
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    283
    Thanked 940 Times in 587 Posts

    Default

    Ah...i found some reviews - short but better than nothing.Add more,dont be so shy
    I like pages with "cons/criticism" ...looks real!

    2 other points...
    I try to open your page with my phone...i get only a half page,no images only links.

    And the other point...i think here are to many outgoing links. Links in footer,sidebar and mainpage..
    top-10-slots-games have 80 direct links to casinos...this is maybe to much.

    Regards

  17. #12
    wolfie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 281 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    I just went through some slots reviews, but the pro's and con's seem very random.

    For instance:

    Joker Pro Cons: No Wilds (the wild respin is what it is all about in this game)

    Planet of the Apes Cons: No innovative features. (I would say the double playing screen in Planet of the Apes is quite innovative actually)

    Book of Dead Cons: It is a low variance game (this is a high variance game, without a doubt)

    There are many more examples.

  18. #13
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,600
    Thanks
    8,955
    Thanked 2,324 Times in 1,634 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whichbingo View Post
    Hi All

    We are delighted to announce the re-launch of our sister site
    justslots.com. We think this is going to be a challenger in the slots/casino affiliate market!

    Would be great to get your feedback (good or bad) on the redesign.

    Cheers
    Hello, whichbingo,

    You have a lovely site there. Without a doubt. It is very well organised, professionally laid out, and is very interactive and informative too with many different other elements along with attractive and colourful image banners too.

    I've even bookmarked your website.

    Keep up the great work!
    usa

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    PhilF (ex-WhichBingo) (27 November 2017)

  20. #14
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,723
    Thanks
    2,006
    Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,284 Posts

    Default

    I have to enter quite some details. Which is ok. But the, I get besides a list of results, also (when I scroll) lists with an editor choice, recommended casinos, etc. Besides the search results it are 36 clickable casinos. To me it's a bit weird after i've did the comparison. I expect then that the expert gives me a few options, not 67 + 36 more.

    Reviews are thin.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomJohann-JustSlots View Post
    Hi Triple7,

    Thank you as well for checking out the site and giving your feedback.

    I have passed on your complement on to the developer who built it all, I also think he has done a great job. We have put a lot of effort and resources in to the site so we are really pleased that you noticed that. We really wanted to build something unique and modern to help us stand out.

    You are not the first person to come back with negative feedback about the questionnaire and we are already addressing it. The idea behind it is that we want visitors to build lists that are relevant to them, based on the preferences that are most important to them. So if they are looking for a particular software or payment type or offer or a combination of these, then they can build a list that fits these requirements and then find the brand that is perfect for them. However, the current set up doesn't work so we are having a big overhaul on it shortly. Then we have the list pages, ie Top 10, etc, to give visitors some predefined lists for those that aren't sure what their preferences are.

    We are not 100% sure what is going to happen with our rankings at this stage. We have kept some things similar to our original site which was based on our sister companies site, WhichBingo, but there are some aspects that we are not sure on so it will be interesting to see what happens. Technically, the new site is a massive upgrade and ticks more of Google's wish list than the previous site but we will see.

    Not sure what your last sentence about CTA's is, could you explain further please? If it's something that we could improve then I would really would like to know.

    Thanks again Triple7.

  21. #15
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_PlayAttack View Post
    Hi Thomas,

    Really nice layout and common idea. As for improvements, I'd make the visitor's way shorter: you've got to have some awesome offers on right on homepage. I mean, there are many links to casinos and very few reasons why should I visit it.
    Hi Alex,

    You have a very valid point, we wanted to make the site different to most sites in the industry so decided to not have offers everywhere but in doing that we haven't given our visitors a reason to visit any of the sites. This is something we will need to look at.

    Thank you so much for this feedback Alex, it is appreciated.
    Thomas Johann

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomJohann-JustSlots For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (28 November 2017)

  23. #16
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Progger View Post
    Ah...i found some reviews - short but better than nothing.Add more,dont be so shy
    I like pages with "cons/criticism" ...looks real!

    2 other points...
    I try to open your page with my phone...i get only a half page,no images only links.

    And the other point...i think here are to many outgoing links. Links in footer,sidebar and mainpage..
    top-10-slots-games have 80 direct links to casinos...this is maybe to much.

    Regards
    Hi Progger,

    We already have plans to expand the reviews and have more content so that is just a matter of when, not if. We really are trying to be honest in our reviews and no brand 100% perfect so we want to show that, even if it does upset some of the brands. We think giving an honest and fair review will actually lead to better conversions as visitors will know exactly what they are getting before signing up.

    As for your mobile experience, we would really like to look into this as we get a lot of mobile traffic so want to ensure that it is working correctly. Please could you tell me which page you were trying to view? what device and browser you were on? and if you were on wifi or not?

    We hadn't realised that there is 80 links from that page and that is definitely to many so we will be looking at that across the site.

    Thanks again for your feedback and your time Progger, we honestly do appreciate it.
    Thomas Johann

  24. #17
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vtyunby65 View Post
    Hello, whichbingo,

    You have a lovely site there. Without a doubt. It is very well organised, professionally laid out, and is very interactive and informative too with many different other elements along with attractive and colourful image banners too.

    I've even bookmarked your website.

    Keep up the great work!
    Hi vtyunby65,

    Thank you so much for your kind words, we have put a lot of effort into it so it is nice to get such positive feedback. The site is only going to get bigger and better from here, and we have some very cool new additions in the pipeline so exciting times ahead.

    Thanks again.
    Thomas Johann

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to TomJohann-JustSlots For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (28 November 2017)

  26. #18
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    I have to enter quite some details. Which is ok. But the, I get besides a list of results, also (when I scroll) lists with an editor choice, recommended casinos, etc. Besides the search results it are 36 clickable casinos. To me it's a bit weird after i've did the comparison. I expect then that the expert gives me a few options, not 67 + 36 more.

    Reviews are thin.
    Hi Triple7,

    That is exactly the problem with the questionnaire, visitors think that they have to answer all 7 questions, when they can actually just answer the ones that are important to them so that is why we are changing it and also adding in a guide to how it works.

    I understand what you mean about having the editors choice, recommended sites, etc, in the sidebar on the listing pages but this is one of the features that worked really well on our previous site so we decided to keep it. We have better visitor tracking on our new site so we can see how visitors interact with our pages so we will monitor it and see if we need to make changes in the future.

    We know our reviews need work so we already have plans to improve them.

    Thanks again for the feedback Triple7.
    Thomas Johann

  27. #19
    TomJohann-JustSlots is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I just went through some slots reviews, but the pro's and con's seem very random.

    For instance:

    Joker Pro Cons: No Wilds (the wild respin is what it is all about in this game)

    Planet of the Apes Cons: No innovative features. (I would say the double playing screen in Planet of the Apes is quite innovative actually)

    Book of Dead Cons: It is a low variance game (this is a high variance game, without a doubt)

    There are many more examples.
    Hi Wolfie,

    Thank you for taking the time to look at our site and the feedback on our games pros and cons, we will definitely be looking at those again. The chap we had working on them didn't have the best slot games knowledge but he is no longer with us so we will have a look at them all. We will be bringing someone in to write more in depth games reviews so everything on the games side will be improved soon.

    Thanks again.
    Thomas Johann

  28. #20
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    2,387
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 981 Posts

    Default

    10/10 for design and creativity.. first look feels like you are looking for unskilled/low value players? but perhaps high volume? low wagering, no deposit free etc etc.. so anyhow i click through and it feels like I am going through a insurance site... something i hate so now i generally stick with the same company that's looked after me well for years, price is not my concern it's all about service, again this looks like it would reject the higher value market?

    But then you get technical and start asking about software etc etc wouldn't this scare off new players?... I can see the uniqueness of this however it's more annoying than a pop up.. just show me what you have!.

    Do casino players really need a tailored set of results? isn't this what google does? "Show me high roller casinos with 96% RTP etc" would be an example.

    But really that's me based on what works now you may have just created a format which nobody else has thought of yet. as Steve jobs used to say they don't know what they want until you show them.

    I'm pretty sure you will tweak it as you go and either way it will be a success.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •