Newsletter for Affiliate Program Managers
Hello,
I periodically publish a newsletter for affiliate program managers. The purpose of the newsletter is to inform affiliate program managers about what's new at my site, where my site ranks at the major search engines for my targeted keyphrases, planned improvements, and any other tidbits that I think may be useful for affiliate program managers.
I'd like to solicit feedback from affiliate program managers about the newsletter. Here is a link to the latest one, which has links to all other affiliate program manager newsletters that I have published.
http://www.theonlinecasinogamblingdi...ers/022008.htm
Here are some areas where I would like feedback:
- Which areas, if any, of the newsletter are useful/helpful
- Which areas, if any, of the newsletter are not useful/helpful
- What additional topics would you like to see included in the newsletter
- How often would you expect to receive such a newsletter
- Is this newsletter something that you would take the time to read at all
- Anything that you'd like to provide feedback on, I am eager to hear :)
In addition to feedback from affiliate program managers, I welcome feedback from my fellow webmasters, as well as links to similar newsletters that you may publish that are directed at affiliate program managers.
Cheers!