Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 107
  1. #21
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,059
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,616
    Thanked 3,514 Times in 2,195 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    Unfortunately the wig is no more, HodgeyBoy required it for use in what can only be described as an 'emergency situation!'

    The heels are a little scuffed but you can have them back no problem.
    Bwahahahaahh, why does that not surprise me?

    Excellent.. i will look forward to seeing the shoes again..
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #22
    alexpratt's Avatar
    alexpratt is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 717 Times in 423 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I'm wondering what Alex has planned for the awards this time around.
    I always take credit for this but if am honest it really isn't me at all - Last year Kiera did it all and this year marit is in charge - We are pooling ideas at the moment and it is looking v interesting - Have a theme but its a super secret and you will have to buy me at least 2 beers for me to blurt it out
    iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to alexpratt For This Useful Post:

    Renee (28 September 2009)

  4. #23
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,059
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,616
    Thanked 3,514 Times in 2,195 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexpratt View Post
    I always take credit for this but if am honest it really isn't me at all - Last year Kiera did it all and this year marit is in charge - We are pooling ideas at the moment and it is looking v interesting - Have a theme but its a super secret and you will have to buy me at least 2 beers for me to blurt it out
    Well since I wont see you until possibly March, maybe you could spill it to me?

    I promise to buy you a beer or ten in Sydney
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #24
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Alex

    Just stick with the black tie idea that works to be really honest i did not notice the whole Alice in Woinder Land gig until after the event....

    Sorry

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by alexpratt View Post
    I always take credit for this but if am honest it really isn't me at all - Last year Kiera did it all and this year marit is in charge - We are pooling ideas at the moment and it is looking v interesting - Have a theme but its a super secret and you will have to buy me at least 2 beers for me to blurt it out

  6. #25
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    Alex

    Just stick with the black tie idea that works to be really honest i did not notice the whole Alice in Woinder Land gig until after the event....

    Sorry

    Shaun

    Were you at the right place?

    You didnt see Alice on stage, a massive rabbit, the tea cup you were drinking out of?

    Was it down to the champagne goggles?

    They are always black tie but to add to the atmosphere the whole themed stuff is great. Makes for a more memorable night I think. Dom is waiting on the Golden boys after last 2008's golden girls (not the 3 old girls off of the telly box).

  7. #26
    Marit VS's Avatar
    Marit VS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    435
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    226
    Thanked 179 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    They are always black tie but to add to the atmosphere the whole themed stuff is great. Makes for a more memorable night I think. Dom is waiting on the Golden boys after last 2008's golden girls (not the 3 old girls off of the telly box).
    I agree with Martin - but then I would wouldn't I? what with organising it an all.

    Don't be such a grumps Shawn. maybe you and Martyn can be two of the golden boys? Am I hearing the word volunteer...?
    Marit von Stedingk

    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams

    Lucky Mobile Slots
    Lucky Mobile Casinos
    Slotsumo.com

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Marit VS For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (28 September 2009)

  9. #27
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marit VS View Post
    I agree with Martin - but then I would wouldn't I? what with organising it an all.

    Don't be such a grumps Shawn. maybe you and Martyn can be two of the golden boys? Am I hearing the word volunteer...?
    I think THAT is a great idea Marit because us females need eye-candy too!

  10. #28
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    1,963
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 991 Times in 606 Posts

    Default

    I need an excuse to do a PR with Market Wire so can you all vote for us LOL. I am bringing my own eye Candy this year ,Mr.Casinobonusguy and I are going .

  11. #29
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marit VS View Post
    maybe you and Martyn can be two of the golden boys? Am I hearing the word volunteer...?
    Marit, you are talking out loud again!!!

    You really need to control those day dreams.

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    I think THAT is a great idea Marit because us females need eye-candy too!
    With Shaun's guns and my silky head its a winning team for sure - sorry ladies we are booked up that night!

  12. #30
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    WTF???


    What Golden Boys?

    I am up for it do you need me to run around naked?

    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    Marit, you are talking out loud again!!!

    You really need to control those day dreams.



    With Shaun's guns and my silky head its a winning team for sure - sorry ladies we are booked up that night!

  13. #31
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    WTF???


    What Golden Boys?

    I am up for it do you need me to run around naked?

    Shaun
    Marit, looks like you got yourself a golden boy.

    Shaun - you get painted gold and have to walk around in super tight golden hot pants that will split your sack in two dishing out champagne (Asti Spumanté)...not a pretty sight!

  14. #32
    alexpratt's Avatar
    alexpratt is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 717 Times in 423 Posts

    Default

    Sportsbook Affiliate Manager just got interesting - The award is now being sponsored by an affiliate - Thanks to www.OLBG.co.uk for kindly sponsoring the award
    iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming

  15. #33
    TheBoyMitchell is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    541
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 276 Times in 175 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexpratt View Post
    I always take credit for this but if am honest it really isn't me at all - Last year Kiera did it all and this year marit is in charge - We are pooling ideas at the moment and it is looking v interesting - Have a theme but its a super secret and you will have to buy me at least 2 beers for me to blurt it out
    Whos booking the comedian this year......hmmmmm?

  16. #34
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Wicked I am so up for that I am bulking up in the gym at the moment so i might be able to fill the hot pants dont worry about the sack i will just put that to one side....

    Only down side is that I have class and I would never drink a glass of Asti so we might have a problem..

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    Marit, looks like you got yourself a golden boy.

    Shaun - you get painted gold and have to walk around in super tight golden hot pants that will split your sack in two dishing out champagne (Asti Spumanté)...not a pretty sight!

  17. #35
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Take the same one he rocked the party...

    i really think if you used the same guy he would not leave the building alive.

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyMitchell View Post
    Whos booking the comedian this year......hmmmmm?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaun O'neill For This Useful Post:

    GamTrak (29 September 2009)

  19. #36
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Sure, but only if hodgeyboy and Keith are nude and running around with ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    WTF???


    What Golden Boys?

    I am up for it do you need me to run around naked?

    Shaun
    Martyn, why are you backing out of being a Golden Boy? That fits you to a tee! I'm disappointed in you because I thought that you would be up for anything!

    It would be great to have that same comic back. He was very good.

  20. #37
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Robin

    What are you like?

    You just wanted to see naked men running around.

    What about us guys we need naked woman running around...


    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    Sure, but only if hodgeyboy and Keith are nude and running around with ya!

    Martyn, why are you backing out of being a Golden Boy? That fits you to a tee! I'm disappointed in you because I thought that you would be up for anything!

    It would be great to have that same comic back. He was very good.

  21. #38
    Marit VS's Avatar
    Marit VS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    435
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    226
    Thanked 179 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyMitchell View Post
    Whos booking the comedian this year......hmmmmm?
    Who say's we are going to book a comedian this time round???.... hmmmmm?

    You never know, I'm starting to think that maybe all we need is some golden people drinking Asti on stage as entertainment... I'm prepared to be convinced.

    Question is; when shall I arrange for the auditions?
    Marit von Stedingk

    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams

    Lucky Mobile Slots
    Lucky Mobile Casinos
    Slotsumo.com

  22. #39
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Marit

    I am on a plane to London right now you can audition me tonight....

    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by Marit VS View Post
    Who say's we are going to book a comedian this time round???.... hmmmmm?

    You never know, I'm starting to think that maybe all we need is some golden people drinking Asti on stage as entertainment... I'm prepared to be convinced.

    Question is; when shall I arrange for the auditions?

  23. #40
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Yep, that's it! I don't get out much so I become a different person at the conferences! I let my hair down, get drunk and do crazy things! LOL See you there! hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    Robin

    What are you like?

    You just wanted to see naked men running around.

    What about us guys we need naked woman running around...


    Shaun

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •