Oh Geez another post by Modelz
I have been browsing here but not saying much but I have been very busy working on my new site. Well not new to most of you but it has a whole new look and theme. For those who don't know let me explain.
I have the domain I-Wagers.com that I have done and redone maybe 10 times now? Most members of the GPWA and guest have seen all the different variations I have come up with :LOL: . But this time it is staying for good. I thought about it for a great while and came up with this.
My website name is I-Wagers.com so this would have to pertain to anything that has to do with wagering. Casinos just didn't sound right with this type of domain name so I consulted with a few buddies and total strangers :p and this is what they said after being asked the question, " If you were to visit a domain name called I-Wagers.com would what would you expect to see most?" they said if they were to visit the name I-Wagers.com they definatly wouldn't think of Casinos but would think by the name that it would have sportsbooks and things on how to wager. SO I have finally came up with the solution that I will do Sportsbooks only. Seeing you can wager on sports, horses, greyhound and whatever else. So I have added lots of stuff to do with wagering and what have you. I also added a FREE Message board to the website as well for members to review the different sportsbooks on my site and you know the General Sports Talk. I really hope the site does well as I don't get visiters very often but I will give it time and hopefully they will come.
I hope some of you like my new site and please post whatever you want about it good or bad.
For those of you with links to me I am redoing my links page and it will be up by the end of the 7th of November and I really apoligize for the delay.
Talk to you all later.
Michael