payment methods taking AGES
hi Becky
Are you all trying to find a new way to pay US affiliates? I get paid via player account and for Nov. commissions, by the time I got paid and cashed out via check, I just received the check last week. It took til almost mid January to get my November earnings. And this month I still have not been paid via player account and now I probably won't get my December earnings til mid Feb. There must be a quicker way to get paid, I don't mind waiting til mid month or even end of month the following month, but not 6-8 weeks. That's just not right. I know it's not your fault or Ricks, in fact Rick is fantastic with helping me out at all times. I'm just wondering if there's anything in the works or if the affiliate group can pay directly so we don't have to wait as if we were players. I do play sometimes and don't mind the wait for winnings, but earnings should be looked at differently.
thanks