From Noah at Rome Casino - RESPONSE
Hello to you all,
My name is Noah and I represent Rome Casino and will continue to in this forum.
First, I’d like to say I’m here to explain, as much as possible, our side of this. I know you will be disinclined to trust in what I say, I cannot blame you. But I would like to at least explain.
First, we have not been avoiding this forum, we’ve been monitoring it and to be quite frank we are not by any means relaxed about this subject, quite the opposite, we are fuming. But not at you.
We are fuming because for the last few months we’ve been getting the run around by some of our biggest processors, some of them are late in payments while at least one still owes us and hasn’t paid up. For the last few months, the owners of the Casino have been using some of their own funds for payments, simply because we have not received money owed.
I know, we could and probably should have come forth with this information before, but we didn’t want to present a problem without a solution. The reason I’m here now (and will continue to respond) is that we have had enough of this situation.
That is why we have contracted a new set of processors, these processors are faster, pay on time, and most importantly – pay all that is owed. And our first priority – Use this money to pay affiliates due.
We are in no way trying to dodge our responsibilities and debts, no sensible business would. Our most important task is paying our affiliates. I do apologize for the lack of information coming from our direction, we did not want to make it publicly known that our processors were delaying us, I’m sure that would not have sat well with any of you either. The truth is that we have been searching like crazy for a better deal, and now we’ve found it. We are collecting the money coming through these processors and will use almost every cent to pay affiliates. And so I say – In a couple of weeks we will pay the amounts owed. I'd just like to add that the vast majority of our affiliates have been paid, and it is a small percentage that has been delayed, that is not an excuse of course, and this situation is the most important issue for us.
I know this response will be taken as a delay tactic, and I suppose that if I were in your shoes I’d have a hard time accepting this as well. But it is true – we did not mean to forget anyone or to deny payment, we have all the lists and everything accounted, we have not forgotten any debt, any affiliate, any delay, and will do our utmost to use the money coming in from the new processors to pay what is owed.
Kind Regards,
Noah
Rome Casino