If you promote cashwave or are considering doing so then you may like to read this first:
http://gamblingaffiliatesunion.org/l...ent-issues/431
I would be interested to hear of any other complaints regarding these people.
Printable View
If you promote cashwave or are considering doing so then you may like to read this first:
http://gamblingaffiliatesunion.org/l...ent-issues/431
I would be interested to hear of any other complaints regarding these people.
Thanks Shaun, maybe you are correct with the title too!
Anyone that can change the title is welcome to make it more relevant or informative.
I had one response and they sent part of what they owe me. Still owe me aprox $800.00 more ...
NO explanation as to whats going on....more or less have given up trying......
To bad - I liked them at one point..
I have heard they were maybe about to have problems and since then I have not been able to contact anyone there. The skype I had for someone there is no longer in use?
All very strange if you ask me
You know when I first looked at topic I thought it read "Promote Cashews?"
haha XD
then I tried to find a song about cashews - I mean the internet has everything right? yet I couldn't find a tasty cashew song :(
Pandragon, you would likely get more ROI out of promoting cashews....
Let me know, I'll buy some....lol
Rick
Universal4