Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 222
  1. #201
    marko6's Avatar
    marko6 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts

    Default I remember more and more

    I just remember that I told Club Gold one more reason, why I wanted my account to be locked until all funds are paid. I just don't remember whether I gave that reason by chat or by email, but Dino can easily verify it. With this post I also wish to reach his conscience.

    I told Club Gold that it does not make sense to me to keep on playing, because at my current balance of approximately 100k it would take 20 months, until I may withdraw any amount that I might win from now on. I would like Playtech to search for this specific chat, as well. It took place in March or April 2013, or I might have sent it by email.

    Again, the casino did not honor my request to lock my account until all funds are paid. Instead, they restricted my game play to slots! Wouldn't anyone else see, that a player saying these words ("it does not make sense to me to keep on playing") and still though playing thereafter (because he has money in his account that he is not allowed to lock, although he desperately tried) MUST have a gambling problem? Why else would he continue playing, having realized himself that he would not receive any additional winnings for the next 20 months? Isn't it equivalent to saying: "I am a compulsive gambler, who cannot control himself anymore?" Shouldn't the casino have stopped me, instead of unlocking my account on May 19th? Here at the latest the casino must have been aware of my gambling problem.

    Now you might argue, why didn't I say: "I have a gambling problem, please lock my account permanently!" I didn't say that, because the casino told me in October 2012 that I will not get paid with a locked account. This chat from October 2012 certainly exists and will be (or already has been) examined by Playtech. I was afraid that the casino keeps all my funds, once I self-exclude.

    My new thought is, that Club Gold Casino now cannot just steal away with Dinos words:

    Quote Originally Posted by DinoG View Post
    Does the player not want to eat his apple and keep it whole at the same time?
    The casino lied, when it made me believe that I need an unlocked account to get paid. Thus, they actually did not allow me to self-exclude and keep on receiving my funds. Therefore, I still believe that the casino ought to refund not only the balance which I had after my 50k win in October 2012, but the whole balance which I had when they tricked me again by restricting my game play to slots (minus the monthly payouts which I had received since then). The casino is fully responsible for the lie that they had told me and for the unethical game play restriction.

    And if some of you still argue that I should not blame others for my losses, then please understand that I accuse Club Gold of having lied to me and of having restricted my game play to slots (which reduced my odds of winning!). In fact, the casino made it impossible for me to permanently lock my account and keep on receiving my funds!!!!! What should I have done? Several times did I beg for an account lock until all funds are paid, but the casino ignored my requests all the time. Actually, they didn't care about my requests a bit, when they restricted my game play to slots. It is just not fair, when a casino offers all games to most of its players, but only slots (with lower odds) to me.

    I was not even permitted to "just leave" the casino, what some of you suggested. Club Gold Casino required me to log in to my account at least once a month and request a new 5k withdrawal! It was a maze with no way out. That is exactly, what it was.

    I do hope that Playtech will share its view with us soon, and that it will be a fair view based on the facts that they have.

    marko6
    Last edited by marko6; 20 October 2013 at 9:44 am. Reason: expanding thought

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marko6 For This Useful Post:


  3. #202
    marko6's Avatar
    marko6 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts

    Default Does GPWA care for transparency or not?

    This thread is NOT about a player who faked an email.
    (The thread would have been closed, if I had not reacted in any way.)
    This thread is NOT about a player who doesn’t feel responsible for his own actions.
    (My case is different, because my losses are due to a lying casino as you will see.)
    This thread is NOT about putting all your loads upon a player, who cannot control himself.
    (My accusation is too severe to just ignore it and continue with daily business.)

    This thread is about Club Gold Casino having LIED two times to one of its players!!!
    And this thread is about the future of TRANSPARENCY in online gaming!!!

    Here are the two lies:
    Lie 1: The casino told me that I need to keep my account open to receive my winnings.
    Lie 2: The casino told me for several weeks (!) that all games but slots are “under maintenance”, although I am now sure that they just did not want to tell the truth (which is: the games were restricted for my account only and available for all other players).

    With the first lie the casino managed to keep me playing. The casino even added a further lie: It told me that I need to log in to my account at least once a month to request a new 5k monthly withdrawal. Thus, they did not allow me to self-exclude (“just go away”) and receive my funds at the same time! This is a breach of Responsible Gaming!

    With the second lie, again, the casino managed to keep me playing. If the casino had told me the truth (that it restricted my game play to slots on purpose, because slots have lower odds), then of course I would have been upset and contacted GPWA and other organizations immediately. Saying "under maintenance" surely is completely different from saying "restricted on purpose". Also there is a huge difference between saying "under maintenance" and "customization or tailoring a gaming platform" (poll by Michael Corfman). It was the casino's lie which made me believe that the casino was honest with me, but it was not!

    I admit that at the beginning of this thread I was not fully aware of the whole story, but I guess neither of us was. Now I am beginning to realize that changing the title of this thread was not a good idea. I ask GPWA to change the title of this thread back to the original which I had chosen: “Severe complaint against Club Gold Casino (amount: 75k Euro).” Or even better, I ask for the permission to start a new thread (because some members already declared this thread as dead) with the title: “Platinum sponsor Club Gold Casino cheats one of its players (amount: 75k Euro).” That new thread will then start with this post. Do you have any objections, if I do so?

    A Platinum Sponsor is not allowed to lie. If GPWA does really care for transparency, then I ask them to request a statement from Club Gold Casino regarding these two lies. Obviously, the casino is not replying to me anymore, but it should reply to GPWA if it wants to keep its status as Platinum Sponsor, shouldn't it??? GPWA may surely ask its Platinum (!) Sponsor, whether it did force me to keep my account open, and whether it did say "the games are under maintenance", or whether it never said so. I want to see Club Gold's answer: in black and white!

    Also, if GPWA does really care for transparency, then I ask them to request authorization from Club Gold Casino, so that Playtech may pass all the chat logs to Michael from GPWA. The legal counsel from Playtech informed me that all they need is an authorization from Club Gold Casino, because these chat logs are the "property" of Club Gold Casino! A Platinum Sponsor refusing such a request shall indeed be ditched to the rogue list, because there is no other reason for refusing such a request than hiding of information. And hiding of information undermines transparency!!!

    If Club Gold Casino believes its own words, then it should have no problem at all granting this authorization. By doing so, Club Gold Casino could easily prove that all my claims are false! So why is Club Gold Casino not granting this authorization? I do suspect that the reason for not granting this authorization is simple: The chat logs do contain the proofs for the two lies mentioned above. Thus, here is my question to all GPWA members: Do you really want to have a Platinum Sponsor that is covering the truth? Or do you want to make use of the strength that you have to finally uncover the truth?

    If you read all my posts again, you will find that I really did give Club Gold Casino many (too many) chances to respond and to apologize. Does GPWA really want to refuse support to a player, who was so obviously cheated??? Does GPWA really want to remain silent, when this player cries for help??? I anxiously await your replies! Step in now! This thread is finally approaching the point where Club Gold Casino must either show its cards or lose its reputation.

    marko6

    For those of you missing proofs. Here you find plenty of evidence:

    Evidence for the new "under maintenance" mode established by Club Gold Casino:
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/club-gold...ht=#post736403
    and
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/problem-g...tml#post733476

    Evidence for the lie "you need to keep your account open to receive your winnings":
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/problem-g...tml#post733477
    Last edited by marko6; 21 October 2013 at 5:19 am. Reason: clarity

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marko6 For This Useful Post:


  5. #203
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,210
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,106
    Thanked 3,520 Times in 1,844 Posts

    Default

    Forum Permissions discussions are all in a new thread:
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/forum-per...es-214713.html
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:


  7. #204
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,445
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,683 Times in 2,949 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marko6
    The casino told me for several weeks (!) that all games but slots are “under maintenance”
    I have overlooked that post. What a coincidence and luck, that it comes now to my attention.
    "all games but slots are “under maintenance”"

    Taking players for a ride in a way never seen before!
    Have you lost your marbles?

    I think, it's time to create a promotion video.
    With Platinum power!
    A sort of pre-christmas gift in the name of all happy players.

    "all games but slots are “under maintenance”"
    "for several weeks"



    After some investigations from different people, my debunking live chat experiment and firecrackers like "all games but slots are “under maintenance”" i must really say: Club Gold is unique of its kind.

    Leopold

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:


  9. #205
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,451
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 418 Times in 205 Posts

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grem For This Useful Post:


  11. #206
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,884 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Why does this thread continue on? Couldn't someone put this to bed?

    What are the specific questions and issues? (Please no mile long post)

    Roulette Zeitung please be quiet for a moment and let others chime in. Your constant badgering is counter-productive so shut up lol.

    This thread is cumbersome to read. Could Michael or Anthony or someone give us a synopsis?

    I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this should stop or close somehow. The program itself need to step up here!

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:


  13. #207
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    The thread is waiting on (at minimum) a formal report from Michael regarding his findings from the complete chat logs that either support or fails to support marko's claims that he asked for his account to be locked whilst cashing out his winnings.

    My understanding is that Michael had/has a ton of information that has been provided to him by numerous sources and that it is a matter of getting things organized and thoroughly looked over before he is able to post, as he wants to be fair to all involved and not merely do a half-assed job. There's additional issues that the OP submitted an altered/fabricated email as "proof" to support his case (proven to be true that the OP "faked" his email "proof"), as well as a claim from the OP that Club Gold did not provide ALL chat logs and correspondence.

    Really, a "book" could be written summarizing what is keeping this thread open - but the main thing keeping this thread open is waiting on Michael publishing his findings.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:


  15. #208
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,445
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,683 Times in 2,949 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Roulette Zeitung please be quiet for a moment and let others chime in. Your constant badgering is counter-productive so shut up [...] What are the specific questions and issues?
    "be quiet"
    "constant badgering"
    "shut up
    "

    You are a great literate, and this are impressive arguments for the non-registered readers.

    But if you ask "What are the specific questions and issues?" then it's allowed to answer.
    I will give you an answer, mojo. A forum is the city of answers.

    We are talking about a Platinum Sponsor, i repeat: Platinum!
    With a maximum casino cashout of only $5.000 a month!

    And here are some of the best moments of this great casino, mojo, you asked for:

    The only Platinum sponsor with a German website but have had no German terms: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/gpwa-i-as...tml#post724404

    The person behind the online chat is a liar: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/problem-g...tml#post733477

    Players will be muzzled and blackmailed with terms: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/players-w...tml#post735413

    And one of the highlights...
    What did you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoG
    Perhaps they are the owners of a competing casino operation. Perhaps they have been paid by a competitor to hurt us. Perhaps they are using this as a means of generating publicity and self promotion, with a view to increasing sales in their own online business. Perhaps they are simply psychopaths who thrive on stalking and hurting others...
    This has really gone to far now. Affiliate programs do not talk like this. [...] The above post from the Rep is unprofessional, flammatory and earned my vote.
    Source: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/vote-rega...tml#post735907

    And final: Club Gold obviously shuts down all casino games but slots for weeks for some players and denies to open the chat logs with Marko. If there is nothing to hide, then there are no excuses to deny.

    I don't talk about the strange seal, the lie about my phone call with the strawmen, worldwide unbelievable player issues and other little things that creates a picture.

    Now you have an answer to your question "What are the specific questions and issues?", mojo.

    Have a nice day.

    Leopold

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (24 November 2013)

  17. #209
    marko6's Avatar
    marko6 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    My understanding is that Michael had/has a ton of information that has been provided to him by numerous sources and that it is a matter of getting things organized and thoroughly looked over before he is able to post.
    Shay's understanding is true. Michael spent a whole lot of time with this issue, as there are many details to be investigated. He confirmed to me a few days ago that he will post his findings a few days after Thanksgiving. I myself had asked him for a fair settlement, and I trust that it will be. So, please calm down and do not needlessly extend this issue, until Michael has posted his findings.

    marko6

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marko6 For This Useful Post:


  19. #210
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,479
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked 5,997 Times in 1,913 Posts

    Default

    As Marko6 ("Marko") indicated in the post above, I had at one time expected to make a detailed post with my finding available shortly after Thanksgiving. However, since some time has elapsed since then, I think it is appropriate for me to provide an update here myself.

    I've actually spent a tremendous amount of time researching the case presented in this thread. And I think it is important to report that I have received full and complete cooperation and respect from both Club Gold and Marko in my investigation.

    In fact, there have been, quite literally, hundreds of communications involved in my investigation of all of the details involved. Those communications have involved Club Gold, Marko, and Playtech. And they have also involved Club Gold giving me full access to marko's player chat logs (by my having been granted remote control access to a computer that was authorized to view the chat logs). The chat logs were quite voluminous, containing more than 5,000 entries, and I was able to carefully review every entry.

    I have summarized the facts I found in my investigation in a fairly long and detailed summary (it is several thousand words long). However, accurately reviewing and summarizing all of the research I conducted and the relevant aspects of the materials I had reviewed, as is often the case in complicated situations, does not fully resolve all of the questions raised by itself. While I have a good general grasp of legal principles, I am not an attorney or a judge, and so I do not fully understand all of the legal principles that are important to apply in a thoughtful consideration of all of the facts. Certainly I have my own opinions, but after all of the time I spent investigating this matter, I decided a thoughtful review based on legal principles was both appropriate and important to me. So, I have obtained agreement from a very well respected gaming attorney to review the facts of the case as I have summarized them. However, between traveling and holidays it will be somewhat longer before that legal review has been completed and provided to me.

    Once I do have that legal review I expect to make the longest post I have ever made, and it will include a detailed summary of the information I gathered in my investigation, the views of the attorney based on the findings of my investigation, and a few of my own remarks in conclusion.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MichaelCorfman For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (22 December 2013), DinoG (27 December 2013), marko6 (28 December 2013), universal4 (22 December 2013)

  21. #211
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    I almost hate to bump this thread two months after the last post, but is there any update here?

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (26 February 2014)

  23. #212
    marko6's Avatar
    marko6 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    I almost hate to bump this thread two months after the last post, but is there any update here?
    Michael informed me on February 23rd that "the case has not been completed yet". Earlier he had mentioned to me that both Club Gold and me will like some things he will say and not like others.

    I do expect a settlement soon.

    marko6

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to marko6 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (1 March 2014)

  25. #213
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,445
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,683 Times in 2,949 Posts

    Default

    Some people have invested a lot of lifetime into this thread.
    I have invested a lot of my valuable lifetime into this thread.

    And now it's time to make public who is the good one and who the bad in this case.

    The former (!) Platinum sponsor or the player, and which role is playing who.

    Two parties ...

    Silver (!) sponsor Club Gold Casino vs. Marko6

    Since Thanksgiving I am waiting now for the public and full truth.

    Anybody here who says: "Why you have no patience?"?

    Both parties can't be good, both can't be bad.

    But one thing is for certain: Somebody had lied, and I want to know, who!

    This case must be closed in making the answer, the final truth public ... and please do it before a fleet of Klingon ships arrives at Earth.

    Thank you for your attention.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 28 February 2014 at 3:52 pm.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (1 March 2014)

  27. #214
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marko6 View Post
    Michael informed me on February 23rd that "the case has not been completed yet". Earlier he had mentioned to me that both Club Gold and me will like some things he will say and not like others.

    I do expect a settlement soon.

    marko6
    I'm curious as to what it will take in order to finish the case?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (4 March 2014)

  29. #215
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,445
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,683 Times in 2,949 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    I'm curious as to what it will take in order to finish the case?
    My opinion? Your post is the result if one side is breaking the Quid pro quo rules.

    After Club Gold was defended by some GPWA stuff at any cost for months (!), it looks like the greatest casino of all time now says: "Thank you for the music, and by the way: Our way to say -Thank you- is to reduce the sponsorship from Platinum to Silver."

    With a big smile on the face?

    Quid pro quo?

    We say in Germany: "The Moor has done his duty, the Moor can go."
    [after: Fiesco's Conspiracy at Genoa]

    I would go bright red with shame if I were the person from Club Gold, who cancelled.........

    Leopold

  30. #216
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,211
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    I'm glad to see that we have seen an announcement for some online meetup, lists for active programs, and only the sound of dragging feet on this matter.

  31. #217
    marko6's Avatar
    marko6 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    I wish to correct one of my former statements in this thread: I did not set limits 20 times for my Club Gold account, I set these limits 82 times within a few months! Michael told me this number, and I feel that I should correct myself here.

    As a matter of fact each of these limits consisted of 3 independent limits: a 1 Euro monthly wagering limit, a 1 Euro monthly deposit limit, and a 10 minute session timer. This is a total of approximately 240 self-imposed limits set by myself within a few months.

    Looking at this incredibly high number today, I strongly believe that it comes very close to confessing a gambling problem!

    marko6

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to marko6 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (6 March 2014)

  33. #218
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,445
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,683 Times in 2,949 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marko6 View Post
    Looking at this incredibly high number today, I strongly believe that it comes very close to confessing a gambling problem!
    ...after what seemed like an eternity.
    Holy cow!
    I'm so glad to live in the wasteland.

    Leopold

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (7 March 2014)

  35. #219
    marko6's Avatar
    marko6 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 51 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Do you know, how I feel like?

    I feel like an alcoholic, who has told the barkeeper 240 times that he wants to limit his consumption of alcohol, and who is then offered absolute alcohol.

    I had set 240 self-imposed limits for my Club Gold account (see my last post), and what did the casino do? It restricted my gameplay to slots. Slots are the most seducive games, and they have the worst odds. Club Gold did not care about my 240 self-imposed limits. I received emails and pop-up messages with great promotional offers, ALTHOUGH I had an active wagering limit of 1 Euro on my account.

    I am looking forward to a fair settlement soon.
    marko6

  36. #220
    Redbush54's Avatar
    Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Some US state
    Posts
    654
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 408 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Next weekend will be the 3 month mark since Michael made his post. Is the final update anywhere close to coming soon?
    Last edited by Redbush54; 16 March 2014 at 1:00 pm. Reason: corrected spelling error

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbush54 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (17 March 2014)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •