I sent off an email with a couple questions but never had a reply.
I need to replace 2 microgaming programs and want only those that can send me a check to the USA.
Any recommendations would be great.
thanks
Printable View
I sent off an email with a couple questions but never had a reply.
I need to replace 2 microgaming programs and want only those that can send me a check to the USA.
Any recommendations would be great.
thanks
Solid company and good people working there :) Speak to Emile who will sort you out!
very good company as you make new player but do not believe them when they say on their affiliate homepage:
"....Higher lifetime earnings due to high value players & fantastic retention ...."
Lifetime is not true, I don 't have recruited new deposit players (many download every month but no new real players) for a while and they closed my affiliate account (I worked with them for over 5 years.....)
so.....good company only if you make new player every month !!!!!
They used to provide campaign tracking and stopped doing so.
Even though in the past they didn't have the best stats, now they do not provide much of anything except financial information.
Instead of the stats system offering LESS INFORMATION about visitors today than they did 5 years ago, they should be offering MORE INFORMATION today then they used to....
Did the technology go backwards? If not, why did they?
Rick
Universal4
I concur, awful stats :(
Yes bad stats but revenue seems ok, they already paid me 25% for 7.5 years, even with bad traffic last years.