-
Progressive Slots Feed
To affiliates or affiliate managers:
I am looking for a progressive slots feed that shows the amount of the jackpot that I can use on one of my websites. I have seen it on other websites. Anyone know where you can find it? I imagine there is an affiliate program out there somewhere that offers the feed.
Thanks
-
Almost all affiliate programs have that feeds, generally are xml feeds you need to parse... Other ones have "widgets" ready to your site (I do not recommend that due loading times/seo issues). I have some progressive related sites like www.progressives.biz . on that example I use the xml ones.
-
I have looked around in my affiliate programs but cant find anything. Can you give me 1 or 2 of the programs you work with that has the xml feed?
-
Sure, bet365, betsson and unibet have that feeds.
-