Does anyone know where I can get progressive jackpot tickers that will run on a Wordpress page?
Printable View
Does anyone know where I can get progressive jackpot tickers that will run on a Wordpress page?
My tickers are from Mainstreet Affiliates
http://www.sweetbet.eu/progressive-jackpots/
I got mine from Deckmedia. Work on WP
More options available?
i am not working the Two mentioned.
Dave ours should work on wordpress as long as you put the mandatory code in the header of the page.
Hit up Celia.
A first guess would be you might have to put the code in header.php of the template, but there may be other options.
Rick
Universal4
I'm ok with that but it adds code to every page. If I have a site of 1000 pages with 5 needing tickers, that's a lot of redundant code slowing things up.
If in fact the code in the head section of the page is slowing pages down where un-necessary I agree.
How about iframe and use straight php/html pages without theme etc, and then you would only have to frame the pages where needed.
Rick
Universal4
Thanks Rick. Hadn't thought about putting the tickers in as an iframe. That's what I'd done and it works fine when posting the iframe into the normal body section of a Wordpress post.
Cheers. :)
Glad it worked
Rick
Universal4
In wordpress you can set widgets to show on specific pages
Glad you got them working. Thanks for your help Rick.
Dave i am sure i have the RTG ones just popped you a skype wills end them over shortly