-
Push the button!
I saw this over at CM yesterday and thought it was awesome. :D
"To launch the high quality TV channel TNT in Belgium we placed a big red push button on an average Flemish square of an average Flemish town. A sign with the text "Push to add drama" invited people to use the button. And then we waited..."
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/316AzLYfAzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
-
Brilliant! Thanks for sharing!
-
Saw this earlier on facebook. It's just brilliant =D>;
-
Good stuff. Made me laugh so much I farted. ;)
-
Weird but funny - you would probably sh*t yourself though
-
I would be all over that button!
-
I wonder what happens if you press it again right away! ;)
-
Awesome video! TNT came up big with this commercial, thanks for sharing this.
-
That was brilliant, thank you for sharing!
-
Fantastic, thanks! See all those faces lol
-
That was awesome. Some people over there have some very interesting imaginations and some amazing ideas.
Thanks for sharing.
Ixian I can smell you from here!
-
I saw this somewhere else also, but I dont remember where. Anyway awesome video.
<a href="http://www.betsearch.gr" title="Προγνωστικά Πάμε Στοίχημα" target="_blank">Προγνωστικά Πάμε Στοίχημα</a>