Womanpower is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Question about employees and growth

Hello all!

Just a generic question, did anyone grow so much here that they needed employees as they werent managing everything in terms of work please?

Thanks

baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,510 Posts

You'll get a bit of a mix though on the forums, from people who do almost everything themselves through to representatives of big companies worth hundreds of millions (although probably not too many of the latter).

I would hazard a guess that most people here probably use at least some kind of freelancer on a regular basis - writer, va, developer, design etc.. and a bunch will have people working for them or be involved in a partnership.

To answer your question directly, in our company it's my wife and I plus one other full time employee. We're relatively small fish though.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding on Dan - see the list here. Prices negotiable, and willing to swap for decent links.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

Womanpower (23 January 2024)

Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Thanks

We have both full-time employees and freelancers, but we are not only affiliates, but also a content marketing agency.

If I were an affiliate only, in uncertain times like these, I would prefer going the freelance route.

Both have its pros and cons, so it largely depend on your budget, sites, workload, future plans and so on.

But, having full-time employees is a major headache, especially if you want them to be happy, motivated, paid well and so on.
    • Teamwork - iGaming content & localisation services. Shortlisted for Best Digital Agency at 2024 iGB Affiliate Awards.
    • Pokie Machines
    • Hiring native writers with iGaming experience.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Juan Roman For This Useful Post:

Womanpower (23 January 2024)