RAINBET Banned for Something I Never Did – My Affiliate Story
For the last 8 months, I’ve been building something I truly believed in. I promoted Rainbet through their affiliate program, the right way. No fake promises, no shady tactics, just the real 20% rakeback offer.
Slowly, it started working.
My pages began ranking on Google. Traffic was coming in. I was finally seeing something stable forming, something I thought could support my family long term. I even made the decision to go all in and quit my job to focus on this full time.
Over time, I managed to bring in more than 16,000 affiliate users.
That’s not something you build overnight. That’s months of work, consistency, and doing things properly.
Then everything collapsed overnight.My affiliate income dropped to zero.
At first, I thought it was a bug. But then I found out what really happened.
Other people had been using my affiliate code in Reddit posts, forums, and articles, promoting fake bonuses that don’t even exist.
Things I never wrote, never approved, never even knew about.
So I started digging.
I contacted one of the people behind those po
Someone used my code, added fake rewardssts, and they literally told me they offer SEO and Reddit promotion services, and that those posts were ordered by someone else, spread it everywhere, and let it blow up, and I’m the one who got shut down for it.
Rainbet’s decision was final. From their perspective, the code was connected to misleading campaigns, and that was enough.
I understand protecting users. I really do.But what about the person who didn’t do it?
What about the one who actually followed the rules?
I tried to explain. I sent screenshots. Proof. Conversations. Everything.
No result.
No review.
Just… closed.
I’m not writing this to attack anyone. I’m writing this because I genuinely don’t understand how something like this has no solution.
How someone can spend months building something honestly…bring in over 16,000 users…and lose everything because someone else decided to misuse their work.
I’m a father. I took a risk to build something better for my family.
And right now, I’m sitting here trying to figure out how everything disappeared because of something I didn’t even do.
If you’re in affiliate marketing, just be careful.
Sometimes it’s not about what you do.
Sometimes it’s about what others do using your name, or what Rainbet wants to do!