-
Although interestingly I notice that since posting the link to your post it's now not only indexed but also ranking for it's main term. So maybe a few more links to your site would help.
Despite this, I would still bulk them out as a warning light is going off in my head.
Have you looked at what the competition are doing btw?
For the term: Football Accumulator tips – Sun 28th August 2016 (ie: your most recent article title) the top 10 look like this:
- https://www.footy-tipster.co.uk/foot...h-august-2016/ <- you
- http://www.accutipster.com/ <- home page
- http://www.footballbettingsites.org....gust-2016.html <- tips article
- http://leaguelane.com/14-august-2016...d-predictions/ <- tips article, different date which is weird
- https://www.skybet.com/football/enhanced-accumulators <- bookie
- http://footyaccumulators.com/mls-bet...review-280816/ <- tips article
- http://www.footballbetting.org.uk/fo...h-august-2016/ <- tips article
- http://www.footballtips.com/ <- home page
- https://www.kingfootballtips.com/tag...-betting-tips/ <- category page
- https://www.kickoff.co.uk/acca-smacker/ <- acca page
You're actually #1 for that term, but there will be a bit of bias due to the fact it's your exact article title. Even so, once you make it a bit more generic you're still ranking.
But anyway if I were you I'd take a look at what's ranking for the terms you're targeting and take ideas from them. Seems to be an interesting mix of:
- Individual tips articles
- Category pages / home pages
- Dedicated acca pages
-
Hi Voids,
Just looking at your site there are a couple of things I would like to point out that could be improved. On your Premier League tips you could space the line heights a bit better as i found it hard to read as it was so close together. Also I am not sure if people will trust in your tips if you have a risk level, especially when you say 'very risky'. I would prefer to give your best tip for the match and then maybe word your higher risk tip as value tip or long shot.
I would probably change the wording of your bio for Footy Tipster as it kind of contradicts itself. For instance 'A young tipster with years of experience in accumulator betting'
Just noticed on your review page for Hill's your sign up table has the casino sign up as your featured bonus. I would change this to the sports bonus as you are featuring sports on your site.
I hope this helps:-)
-
Thanks for all the help guys. Not a full time affiliate so still working my way through the changes. Just completed the redesign, time to work on the more technical aspects !