Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,149
    Thanks
    844
    Thanked 5,284 Times in 1,708 Posts

    Thumbs up Recognition for December's Active Members

    Following is a list of members we want to give a special cheer to for their participation in the forums in December:



    vtyunby65 - USA Players Welcome.com (www.usaplayerswelcome.com)
    Roulette Zeitung - Roulette Zeitung (www.roulettezeitung.com)
    Sherlock - (No Portal on File)
    Triple7 - Casinos Belgie (www.casinosbelgie.be)
    Progger - Fun Automat (fun-automat.com)
    PROFRBcom - Professional RakeBack (https://professionalrakeback.com)
    hcgroup - Top 10 Casino Sites (www.top10-casinosites.net)
    ocreditor - Online Casino Reports (www.onlinecasinoreports.com)
    celena - Play-Casinos-Online (www.play-online-uk.com)
    wonderpunter - Casino Whizz (casinowhizz.com)
    -Shay- - Shay's a hero (manofhonorblog.wordpress.com)
    TheGooner - Gooner's Guide (www.goonersguide.com)
    PromoteCasino - Betting Offers.bet (bettingoffers.bet)
    Pokerface - Casino Bonuses Now (www.casinobonusesnow.com)
    fezzer - (No Portal on File)
    happyfeet - Youth Projects (youthprojects.org.au)
    PGPICKS - (No Portal on File)
    Scampi - (No Portal on File)
    Moonlight Cat - Xbet.cc (xbet.cc)
    allaboutthebets - Betting App Guide (www.bettingappguide.com)
    sweetbet - Sweet Bet (www.sweetbet.com)
    medi - (No Portal on File)
    jenny9551122 - (No Portal on File)
    xecutable - FootyBettingTips (footybettingtips.co.uk)
    bookmakers2u - Bookmakers2U (www.bookmakers2u.com)
    MMM - Slot Machines Online.co (www.slotmachinesonline.co)
    GCG - All Bonus Bets (www.allbonusbets.com)
    Madz - (No Portal on File)
    Catfish - OnlineLotto365 (www.onlinelotto365.com)
    IWcasino - Play Online Casino (www.playonlinecasino.ca)



    We're giving an extra special thanks to vtyunby65, the most active poster during the month of December. His site is being shown on the home page for the month of January as the featured site. Congratulations!


    As was the case in previous months, we are going to show our appreciation with links to your sites from the home page and a collection of other pages! Without your contributions GPWA wouldn't be the community it is today! If you are listed as an active member and we don't have your site on file please contact Anthony to update.

    If you missed the list this time, and would like to be included next month, it's easy, just be an active participant. It'll be noticed!

    As always, here's to lots of active members!

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot

    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MichaelCorfman For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 January 2018), celena (4 January 2018), hcgroup (3 January 2018), IWcasino (10 January 2018)

  3. #2
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,819
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    899
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,089 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations to everyone who made the list, and a special congrats to vtyunby65
    Sweet Bet - Reviews of reputable online casinos, poker sites, sportsbooks & bingo halls
    USA Online Casinos | Canadian Online Casinos | Bitcoin Casinos | Live Dealer Casinos | Free Spin Casinos | US Online Casinos

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 January 2018), ocreditor (4 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (3 January 2018)

  5. #3
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,887 Times in 2,999 Posts

    Default



    I am very proud on Eissa, my protégé.
    It was a long way, from a manhunt to the throne, to the #1 for the month.
    Live and let live.
    Especially him, because he never would write one word and if it is **** or **** in connection with *********** with bad intention.
    Never ever he would write anything with bad intention.

    Even if someone is different, that does not mean, that all of his writings are worthless. I probably lost some supporters due to my fight for him, but if so, then they are not worth being my supporter from the very first day. About such cold hearted people I don't care.

    At the end justice prevailed, and at least the good people from GPWA community accept him as he is, even if this may not be so easy all the time.
    I can tell you that.
    And there is nothing wrong with teaching him improvements, e.g., that sometimes less is more.
    Patience is the key.

    Hurrah, Australia!
    Both competitions this month won by your contestants.

    Leopold

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (3 January 2018), Cash Bonus (3 January 2018), celena (4 January 2018), ocreditor (4 January 2018), vardan (3 January 2018)

  7. #4
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,729
    Thanks
    8,872
    Thanked 2,366 Times in 1,672 Posts

    Default

    Hey, thanks a lot guys and a very big thank you to Anthony, Michael, Gary, Nancy, Richard and the rest of the great GPWA team for making this possible for me

    I can't believe I made it to 1st place. Wow!
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 3 January 2018 at 4:23 pm.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (4 January 2018)

  9. #5
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,729
    Thanks
    8,872
    Thanked 2,366 Times in 1,672 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post


    I am very proud on Eissa, my protégé.
    It was a long way, from a manhunt to the throne, to the #1 for the month.
    Live and let live.
    Especially him, because he never would write one word and if it is **** or **** in connection with *********** with bad intention.
    Never ever he would write anything with bad intention.

    Even if someone is different, that does not mean, that all of his writings are worthless. I probably lost some supporters due to my fight for him, but if so, then they are not worth being my supporter from the very first day. About such cold hearted people I don't care.

    At the end justice prevailed, and at least the good people from GPWA community accept him as he is, even if this may not be so easy all the time.
    I can tell you that.
    And there is nothing wrong with teaching him improvements, e.g., that sometimes less is more.
    Patience is the key.

    Hurrah, Australia!
    Both competitions this month won by your contestants.

    Leopold
    I really appreciate your kind words, Leopold

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (4 January 2018), ocreditor (4 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (3 January 2018)

  11. #6
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,729
    Thanks
    8,872
    Thanked 2,366 Times in 1,672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorfman View Post
    Following is a list of members we want to give a special cheer to for their participation in the forums in December:



    vtyunby65 - USA Players Welcome.com (www.usaplayerswelcome.com)
    Roulette Zeitung - Roulette Zeitung (www.roulettezeitung.com)
    Sherlock - (No Portal on File)
    Triple7 - Casinos Belgie (www.casinosbelgie.be)
    Progger - Fun Automat (fun-automat.com)
    PROFRBcom - Professional RakeBack (https://professionalrakeback.com)
    hcgroup - Top 10 Casino Sites (www.top10-casinosites.net)
    ocreditor - Online Casino Reports (www.onlinecasinoreports.com)
    celena - Play-Casinos-Online (www.play-online-uk.com)
    wonderpunter - Casino Whizz (casinowhizz.com)
    -Shay- - Shay's a hero (manofhonorblog.wordpress.com)
    TheGooner - Gooner's Guide (www.goonersguide.com)
    PromoteCasino - Betting Offers.bet (bettingoffers.bet)
    Pokerface - Casino Bonuses Now (www.casinobonusesnow.com)
    fezzer - (No Portal on File)
    happyfeet - Youth Projects (youthprojects.org.au)
    PGPICKS - (No Portal on File)
    Scampi - (No Portal on File)
    Moonlight Cat - Xbet.cc (xbet.cc)
    allaboutthebets - Betting App Guide (www.bettingappguide.com)
    sweetbet - Sweet Bet (www.sweetbet.com)
    medi - (No Portal on File)
    jenny9551122 - (No Portal on File)
    xecutable - FootyBettingTips (footybettingtips.co.uk)
    bookmakers2u - Bookmakers2U (www.bookmakers2u.com)
    MMM - Slot Machines Online.co (www.slotmachinesonline.co)
    GCG - All Bonus Bets (www.allbonusbets.com)
    Madz - (No Portal on File)
    Catfish - OnlineLotto365 (www.onlinelotto365.com)
    IWcasino - Play Online Casino (www.playonlinecasino.ca)



    We're giving an extra special thanks to vtyunby65, the most active poster during the month of December. His site is being shown on the home page for the month of January as the featured site. Congratulations!


    As was the case in previous months, we are going to show our appreciation with links to your sites from the home page and a collection of other pages! Without your contributions GPWA wouldn't be the community it is today! If you are listed as an active member and we don't have your site on file please contact Anthony to update.

    If you missed the list this time, and would like to be included next month, it's easy, just be an active participant. It'll be noticed!

    As always, here's to lots of active members!

    Michael
    This really means a lot to me, Michael

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (4 January 2018)

  13. #7
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,729
    Thanks
    8,872
    Thanked 2,366 Times in 1,672 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations to everyone who made the GPWA list!

    Well done to you Guys!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    celena (4 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (3 January 2018)

  15. #8
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,887 Times in 2,999 Posts

    Default

    Woah, woah, woah!

    I know, you are overwhelmed of what happened, but don't forget, what I wrote some minutes ago here: "sometimes less is more"

    Give yourself some minutes before posting and write one single post with all four messages included instead of four different posts in a row. This philosophy is valid for every situation and will transport your important and kind messages with more power and efficiency, and with this you give also others people post's more air to breathe. Believe me.

    Leopold

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (3 January 2018), Cash Bonus (3 January 2018), celena (4 January 2018), ocreditor (4 January 2018), Pokerface (3 January 2018)

  17. #9
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,729
    Thanks
    8,872
    Thanked 2,366 Times in 1,672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Woah, woah, woah!

    I know, you are overwhelmed of what happened, but don't forget, what I wrote some minutes ago here: "sometimes less is more"

    Give yourself some minutes before posting and write one single post with all four messages included instead of four different posts in a row. This philosophy is valid for every situation and will transport your important and kind messages with more power and efficiency, and with this you give also others people post's more air to breathe. Believe me.

    Leopold
    Thank you, Leopold. Okay, no problems at all

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (4 January 2018)

  19. #10
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    1,205
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 502 Times in 334 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations to everyone! Informative posts that keeps everyone informed about the industry or generates discussion is always good thing. Whether sharing news or opinions everything is welcomed.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 January 2018), hcgroup (3 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (4 January 2018)

  21. #11
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,729
    Thanks
    8,872
    Thanked 2,366 Times in 1,672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
    Congratulations to everyone! Informative posts that keeps everyone informed about the industry or generates discussion is always good thing. Whether sharing news or opinions everything is welcomed.
    Yes, absolutely This is exactly what keeps all of this alive and it keeps on moving forward too.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    hcgroup (3 January 2018)

  23. #12
    hcgroup's Avatar
    hcgroup is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 219 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Thanks to everybody and special thanks to dear valued "vtyunby65"

    Let's keep up the good work!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorfman View Post
    Following is a list of members we want to give a special cheer to for their participation in the forums in December:



    vtyunby65 - USA Players Welcome.com (www.usaplayerswelcome.com)
    Roulette Zeitung - Roulette Zeitung (www.roulettezeitung.com)
    Sherlock - (No Portal on File)
    Triple7 - Casinos Belgie (www.casinosbelgie.be)
    Progger - Fun Automat (fun-automat.com)
    PROFRBcom - Professional RakeBack (https://professionalrakeback.com)
    hcgroup - Top 10 Casino Sites (www.top10-casinosites.net)
    ocreditor - Online Casino Reports (www.onlinecasinoreports.com)
    celena - Play-Casinos-Online (www.play-online-uk.com)
    wonderpunter - Casino Whizz (casinowhizz.com)
    -Shay- - Shay's a hero (manofhonorblog.wordpress.com)
    TheGooner - Gooner's Guide (www.goonersguide.com)
    PromoteCasino - Betting Offers.bet (bettingoffers.bet)
    Pokerface - Casino Bonuses Now (www.casinobonusesnow.com)
    fezzer - (No Portal on File)
    happyfeet - Youth Projects (youthprojects.org.au)
    PGPICKS - (No Portal on File)
    Scampi - (No Portal on File)
    Moonlight Cat - Xbet.cc (xbet.cc)
    allaboutthebets - Betting App Guide (www.bettingappguide.com)
    sweetbet - Sweet Bet (www.sweetbet.com)
    medi - (No Portal on File)
    jenny9551122 - (No Portal on File)
    xecutable - FootyBettingTips (footybettingtips.co.uk)
    bookmakers2u - Bookmakers2U (www.bookmakers2u.com)
    MMM - Slot Machines Online.co (www.slotmachinesonline.co)
    GCG - All Bonus Bets (www.allbonusbets.com)
    Madz - (No Portal on File)
    Catfish - OnlineLotto365 (www.onlinelotto365.com)
    IWcasino - Play Online Casino (www.playonlinecasino.ca)



    We're giving an extra special thanks to vtyunby65, the most active poster during the month of December. His site is being shown on the home page for the month of January as the featured site. Congratulations!


    As was the case in previous months, we are going to show our appreciation with links to your sites from the home page and a collection of other pages! Without your contributions GPWA wouldn't be the community it is today! If you are listed as an active member and we don't have your site on file please contact Anthony to update.

    If you missed the list this time, and would like to be included next month, it's easy, just be an active participant. It'll be noticed!

    As always, here's to lots of active members!

    Michael

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to hcgroup For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 January 2018)

  25. #13
    hcgroup's Avatar
    hcgroup is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2017
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 219 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Sure, this is the key to success

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
    Congratulations to everyone! Informative posts that keeps everyone informed about the industry or generates discussion is always good thing. Whether sharing news or opinions everything is welcomed.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to hcgroup For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (3 January 2018)

  27. #14
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,202
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 892 Times in 527 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations to everyone!
    Casino and Sports Betting Domain Names For Sale. Trusted Seller.

  28. #15
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,033
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,879
    Thanked 529 Times in 403 Posts

    Default

    Congratulations to everybody!!!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (4 January 2018)

  30. #16
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    5,417
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    5,541
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    Brilliant list congrats to all & Happy New Year !


  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (4 January 2018), celena (4 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (4 January 2018)

  32. #17
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,759
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,674
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,061 Posts

    Default

    Thank you Michael

    Congratulations to everyone and specially vtyunby65

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (4 January 2018), Roulette Zeitung (4 January 2018)

  34. #18
    ladygaming's Avatar
    ladygaming is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2017
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    congratulations everyone!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •