What is this is your sig??
Member #1 of the SLC
Printable View
What is this is your sig??
Member #1 of the SLC
Wasn't it the **** luck club?
I have yet to apply
I have been made an honorary lifetime member and I never even applied.....
It's quite a honor....isn't it?
LOL
Rick
Universal4
It is the **** luck club. Pat was the president :(
We made this club because it seemed like we had the shittest luck in the world.
Well I think my luck changed yesterday. The funniest thing happened.
We had a sweep fo the Melbourne Cup at work and I bought in for 2 horses at 5 bucks a pop. I got the 2 SHITTEST paying horses.. So there you go, **** luck club.
Anyway everyone is laughing and watching the race and I was making jokes with one of the guys next to me that I never win anything (when it comes to luck, working hard to win something doesn't count) and we were laughing so hard about it..
Then the 2 horses come in and we are like haha my horse is probably the one that stopped at the back etc. Then one of the jockeys moves his leg a bit and I see what looks like one of my numbers and I almost jumped out of my chair and said "thats my ******* horse, isn't it?" he was like nah i think it says 14, not 12. So i got really excited then sat down again. Then they put up the photo of the 2 horses where number 3 won by literally a hair..
Anyway so we start laughing again saying haha i never win blah blah.. then they put the numbers up and my ******* horse comes second BY A HAIR! And we start laughing again.
So I wont 25 bucks. It's not much, but I won some money! Yay!
Let's hope it sticks! :D
Edit: Yes it is an honour. Maybe you guys should put your membership numbers up in your siggies :)
Gosh I felt a tug when I saw your question Alex because the first thing that came into my mind was that Pat, Renee and I were the ones to create the SLC and Pat indeed nominated herself as President.
Well for anyone who wants to apply, just tell us about your **** luck and we will consider you for membership.
So... does Rick become the new president?!?
So, am I just the entertainment?
Never mind.....I already know how Pat would have answered that....
Rick
Universal4
I only ever once played a real live slot machine in my life. Put a dollar coin in (loonie, for you cannucks) and won $10 back. Never played again.
Can I be member #1 of the ALC? (Awesome Luck Club).
Hahahah this made me LOL
Rick - I'm with you on that. To the dungeon!
Louis - The awesome luck club and the **** luck club cancel each other out. One cannot exist if the other does. So you'll have to put that 10 bucks back in and lose it so you can become part of the original **** luck club!
Renee - If we are matter and antimatter then we can never be in the room together at the same time. If that were the case, then I truly would have **** luck.
I think we have just discovered a paradox worthy of schrodinger himself.
WooOoOOoOOoOOOooOo!
LOL Definitely worthy.
So seems you'll be joining the **** luck club afterall! LOL