Originally Posted by
Sherlock
Can be something with emails. Not sure if it works by you as well, but to the affiliate stats I am logging through some number of account and some password.
To the cashier work(ed) apparently as login 2 different emails. One yahoo and one from my domain (the domain is not connected to any websites, I am using a separate domain and it is not possible to be hacked, because of the guy who administers it). The email from my domain is also listed as a primary contact in their affiliate website.
Maybe they just discarded the yahoo email as login option during some update and made the login only through the primary email. Since the yahoo does not work as login anymore and it does not work for resetting password as well. My own email works.
Tl;Dr I think they somehow made update, where the email from affiliate part must match the login email from cashier part.