Has anyone noticed that RTG casino's conversion has declined this year, or is it only affecting me for some reason?
Printable View
Has anyone noticed that RTG casino's conversion has declined this year, or is it only affecting me for some reason?
haven't noticed some general decrease.
wonderpunter, I’ve also had a variety of problems this year, with the worst one being that my existing players aren’t depositing and playing like they used to. This month is off to a shocking start :no:
it's annoying becuase your large base can be wiped out never to return then you have to start all over again
By reading this thread, I think that my decision taken last Autumn 2021 to not work anymore with RTG's casinos was right! In fact, I realized they were not converting well anymore and I sadly had to drop them despite I had worked well with them for quite a few years.
Interesting read. Just checked stats and the RTG brands continue to perform fine, no declines.
To be honest, I didn't notice it, but has RTG casino's conversion declined this year? I don't think that's true, my friend. It seems to me that you've got something mixed up.
Their flash games do not work as of Dec. Big mistake IMO.
I would think if conversions and revenue are down and RTG sees a correlation between the flash games and the drop, one would think they would be on that even more then they already are.
Seems like they would have more data from more sources then any single operator would.
I know that in some cases there have been some games that have been replaced with html5 conversions, maybe that has been slower then anticipated.
Rick
Universal4
Nah, results still stable here...
Attachment 8693
For us Casino Extreme is going the best for us ,on 2213 clicks we got 28 FTD
Casino Brango close 2nd 1758 clicks 10 FTD
It depends on the brand. Old RTG casinos convert very poorly, new RTG Casinos with attractive bonuses still have a good conversion, however, processors are the key.