Hello,
I am looking for Russian-speaking content writer for online casino sites.
Printable View
Hello,
I am looking for Russian-speaking content writer for online casino sites.
odesk.com got many ukraine,russian speaking writers I'm sure you can find someone there
Ok,
I am trying to work with some writers through freelancer.com for now.
Thank you for information!
Whan was looking for russian content writers, I had found them on gofuckbiz.com
Probably they are still there))
Ok,
I will check it, thank you Maria!
If you needed short projects, you could check on fiver.
I am trying now odesk and freelancer.
I have a multilingual website so I've hired numerous translators in different languages.
I initially hired Fiverr but found that they're quite rubbish (you get what you pay for) and the communication really sucks.
Odesk is now my place for finding translators. Two recommended guidelines that I always follow when hiring someone from Odesk:
1) Never pay anything upfront. If you do, there's no guarantee you'll get your work done. I've had loads of contractors just disappear after agreeing to do work.
2) Always do a Skype chat with a contractor before hiring him/her to make sure you're on the same page and you feel that they are up to it. You'll be surprised at what you can learn from a short 5 minute chat.