-
Safari Reader View
Does anyone know about reader view in the safari browser? From what I can tell, you cannot "disable" reader view from being offered, but can you format it?
Reader view seems to work similar to an ad blocker in that it seems to omit sidebars and tables.
Any insight is greatly appreciated.
-
puh,good and special question - but try this way to get a answer https://discussions.apple.com/community/mac_os/safari
regards
-
Yeah it's strange it can't be disabled from the preferences...
Here some information I found which might be useful to understand more about this feature:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...-in-a-web-page
http://www.jangro.com/how-to-block-s...off-your-nose/
-
-
Has anyone tried to see if the same behavior is seen on the windows version?
I ask since it would allow for further testing.
I haven't installed it yet on my laptop since losing a drive a few months ago, I will try to set a little time aside to try and see.
Rick
Universal4