Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59
  1. #1
    Eric A is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Scandinavian Affiliate Super Summit Thread – November 25th – 27th 2009, Berns Hotel

    Welcome to the thread hosting the first event ever designed for the Scandinavian countries, Here you can post questions, comments, updates, and keep yourself fully up to date with all the action as and when it develops.

    So, What is it you can expect from the Scanidinavian Affiliate Super Summit?

    Following months of careful research we have put together a preliminary agenda, why not have a look and get an idea of what’s in store for November 25-27.

    In a nutshell - This year’s top 3 takeaways at the event are;

    1. What´s best practise marketing penetration in your specific country?

    2. The Scandinavian legal situation: The true story about what´s legal and what´s not?

    3. Is your technological arsenal misfiring? Find out what you are missing in truly engaging the players!


    How can you join?
    Its completely free of charge – for affiliates!! Simply register here
    for your free pass!

    UPDATE: Hotel and Venue!
    The Scandinavian Affiliate Super Summit will take place at Berns Salonger in Stockholm, follow the link for pictures and contact details!


    Regards,

    Eric Anderson – Marcom
    Scandinavian Affiliate Super Summit

    Check us out on:
    Facebook
    LinkedIn
    Twitter
    Last edited by Eric A; 18 August 2009 at 3:55 am. Reason: x

  2. #2
    jo_1011's Avatar
    jo_1011 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Looking forward to hearing more information about this event Eric!

    Jo

  3. #3
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Eric

    I will be heading over with my crew, looking forward to it....

    Shaun

  4. #4
    Eric A is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default UPDATEs: Scandinavian Affiliate Super Summit

    Hi guys,

    Exciting updates for Scandinavian Affiliate Super Summit!

    3 new speakers on board for the event:

    • Gary Beal - SEO guru and Managing Director at Vanguard
    • Joakim Jardenberg - New media guru and CEO of Mindpark
    • Ola Wiklund - Partner and Head of the EU/Competition Law Group at Wistrand Law Firm.



    Visit our fantastic NEW website www.affiliatesupersummit.com to get more info about the speakers!

    Have a great weekend!

    Eric
    Check us out on:
    Facebook
    LinkedIn
    Twitter


  5. #5
    HenrikGr is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Finally a event where I can avoid the hotel beds.

    And also from the Hotel to the hot spot of Stockholm is crawling distance.

    Or ice skating distance since it is November

  6. #6
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Henrik

    Can I crash at your place then???

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikGr View Post
    Finally a event where I can avoid the hotel beds.

    And also from the Hotel to the hot spot of Stockholm is crawling distance.

    Or ice skating distance since it is November
    Last edited by Shaun O'neill; 29 August 2009 at 1:41 am.

  7. #7
    HenrikGr is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    Henrik

    Can I crash at your place then???

    Shaun

    If you dont mind sleeping on the patio, but we got gasburners to keep it warm

  8. #8
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Sound s like a fine idea it will only be about - 30.....

    Thanks

    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by HenrikGr View Post
    If you dont mind sleeping on the patio, but we got gasburners to keep it warm

  9. #9
    Eric A is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default The speakers will heat you up in cold November

    Guys,

    Come on firstly it is not that cold in Stockholm during November, wait until January ... Thats what separates the boys from the men!!

    Anyway, we have some great new speakers which means this event is getting hotter and hotter, in addition to the beautiful Scandinavian ladies!

    The latest speakers to be added are;

    Petter Nylander – CEO – Unibet
    Lasse Dilschmann – CEO – Ladbrokes
    Per Karlson – Head of Poker – Boss Media


    I promise to keep you updated as more and more speakers join, but am interested in hearing where everyone wants to party in Stockholm.

    Do you want to raise the roof in Cafe Opera, or do you want to hang from Berns Salonger chandeliers? Or maybe you want to test the many different dancefloors in StureCompagniet ... your feedback on this is CRUCIAL....

    All the best!

    Eric
    www.affiliatesupersummit.com

  10. #10
    JuliaS's Avatar
    JuliaS is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    I'm curious to hear feedback from affiliates on this one, who's planning to attend?

    Also, any discounted rates for hotel accommodation available for conference attendees?

  11. #11
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    I hope people will be comming I have just become the Silver sponsor.....

    If you have any problems finding a place to stay let me know I will have a penthous ethat you can share with me....

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by JuliaS View Post
    I'm curious to hear feedback from affiliates on this one, who's planning to attend?

    Also, any discounted rates for hotel accommodation available for conference attendees?

  12. #12
    Eric A is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuliaS View Post
    Also, any discounted rates for hotel accommodation available for conference attendees?
    Hi Julia,

    We are working on the hotels, to try and negotiate a discount. Im hoping to have some more details by next week, along with some very exciting updates!

    The event will be held at the Berns, which is without a doubt - the best possible venue, since it doubles up as a hotel too. Check it out, it promises to be the most luxurious venue ever! http://www.berns.se/en/meeting-event

    Alll the best - Eric

  13. #13
    Eric A is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    36
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Nordic Bet Partners - Silver Sponsor

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    I hope people will be comming I have just become the Silver sponsor.....Shaun
    Latest Update – Affiliate Super Summit welcomes Silver Sponsor – Nordic Bet Partners

    We are very pleased to announce that Shaun O’Neill and the very prominent new affiliate program on the block, will be sponsoring this year’s summit as a Silver partner. Coinciding with the theme for this year’s summit, that Scandinavian affiliates are amongst the best in the world – we are delighted to have another Nordic focused affiliate program join us in our attempt to put Scandinavia on the Global affiliate map.

    Shaun will also be speaking in our highly anticipated panel discussion “What does it take, to make it big in Scandinavia?”, and is joining our ever growing list of speakers ranging from Karim Wilkins to Petter Nylander.

    I’m also looking forward to getting my hands on one of them “Already famous” goodies bags that Nordic Bet Partners will be sponsoring at the event.

    Be sure to meet Shaun & Nordic Bet Partners and the ever growing list of other sponsors – Expekt, Bwin, Betsafe, and Betway in Stockholm this November.

    Can’t wait to see you all in November – some more exciting news is developing as we speak ... will tell you all soon!

  14. #14
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Hi Eric

    We at NordicBet are very much looking forward to the event the only downside is how cold it will be in November.

    But I am sure it will be a great event.

    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Eric A View Post
    Latest Update – Affiliate Super Summit welcomes Silver Sponsor – Nordic Bet Partners

    We are very pleased to announce that Shaun O’Neill and the very prominent new affiliate program on the block, will be sponsoring this year’s summit as a Silver partner. Coinciding with the theme for this year’s summit, that Scandinavian affiliates are amongst the best in the world – we are delighted to have another Nordic focused affiliate program join us in our attempt to put Scandinavia on the Global affiliate map.

    Shaun will also be speaking in our highly anticipated panel discussion “What does it take, to make it big in Scandinavia?”, and is joining our ever growing list of speakers ranging from Karim Wilkins to Petter Nylander.

    I’m also looking forward to getting my hands on one of them “Already famous” goodies bags that Nordic Bet Partners will be sponsoring at the event.

    Be sure to meet Shaun & Nordic Bet Partners and the ever growing list of other sponsors – Expekt, Bwin, Betsafe, and Betway in Stockholm this November.

    Can’t wait to see you all in November – some more exciting news is developing as we speak ... will tell you all soon!

  15. #15
    JuliaS's Avatar
    JuliaS is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Penthouse and Silver Sponsor Shaun? Sounds like things are off to a great start for NordicBet.

    I did check out the venue and the hotel looks fantastic. Eric, I've sent you an email to get more info. The cold certainly wouldn't make it a deterrent for us, Montreal's not exactly toasty that time of year either.....

  16. #16
    iGC's Avatar
    iGC
    iGC is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default We are coming

    Looking forward to see how this will end out! See there are some great speakers there as well!

    Sindre
    Sindre Andresen
    www.iGamingCatalog.com

  17. #17
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Hi Sindre

    I agree with you lots of great speakers.


    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by iGC View Post
    Looking forward to see how this will end out! See there are some great speakers there as well!

    Sindre

  18. #18
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Julia

    You should know me by now only the best is good enough for me, but as i said you are welcome to join but will the Pocket Princess be joining you???

    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by JuliaS View Post
    Penthouse and Silver Sponsor Shaun? Sounds like things are off to a great start for NordicBet.

    I did check out the venue and the hotel looks fantastic. Eric, I've sent you an email to get more info. The cold certainly wouldn't make it a deterrent for us, Montreal's not exactly toasty that time of year either.....

  19. #19
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 991 Times in 606 Posts

    Default

    Julie ,
    Just pack your bag with Montreal Smoked Meat ,I am sure you will get a good discount lol

  20. #20
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Or just bring me some of that amazing canadian maple syrup I got given some in Amsterdam from somebody that live in Montreal it was seriously good...

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by casinobonusguy View Post
    Julie ,
    Just pack your bag with Montreal Smoked Meat ,I am sure you will get a good discount lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •