-
SEO Check List
Here is a great guide for anyone who is not sure of what SEO consists of or needs small examples of how to use tags, redirects and possible drawbacks etc. It runs down the info in order of importance including the things you can do to your site that can have a negative impact.
I was surprised going through the list that I am doing many of the things I should be minus using synonoms, and such. Overall I think for any newbie or affiliate learning this is a great resource till you develop these things like a habit.
Enjoy!
http://xxxxxwww.webconfs.com/15-minute-seo.php
*remove the xxx in the URL*
-
Nice article - thanks for sharing! :)
-
Thankyou Kaus... thats a really good find.
-
Yup - thanks for sharing!
-
Thanks for sharing, kaus!
Nice article and very useful site as a whole ;-)
-
webconfs.com is a chapter in my internet bible. it's definitely a site worthy of bookmarking.
-
I'm currently updating each page of my site do to someone creating atleast 6 domains with duplicate content of my entire site so this comes at a great time for me.
Thank you!
-
Thank you for sharing that kaus!
Good luck everyone!
-
Thanks Kaus, great checklist. I've gone over it and found some small details I'm missing. THanks!
-
Awesome site and great article!