Hello
I am looking for a partner, for some of my sites, that will do the SEO. I will provide the domain, hosting, content, designs .......
If some one find this relevant please reply with a PM.
Printable View
Hello
I am looking for a partner, for some of my sites, that will do the SEO. I will provide the domain, hosting, content, designs .......
If some one find this relevant please reply with a PM.
Would it be a equal partnership or just a paid seo position?
Scuba would be good for a paid seo position, If it's an equal partnership I might be interested.
Yeah I think AK's question is quite relevant to be answered since we don't know really the concept of partnership you are talking about. Is it paid or what benefits your SEO partner will get?
Thanks for the mention AK but I'm not really looking for either right now - BUT!
I will offer my advice for free if I can help out.
For me they are ok both.
Option A :
We can do for “a paid seo position
”, but I am interested to important keywords such as “online casinos”. But I don’t like to pay in advance.
Option B :
We divide the earn. We could do at 50 % and 50 %. I could offer the possibility to add some links and banners with your account in my website, so you can be guaranteed more for the payment.
I prefer the option B. So you can choose the keywords and you are more motivated to work more and better.
( I have some external links that I can’t cancell).