SEO Plateau review request
Hi Guys,
I started a website 8 or so months ago now. Things started pretty quickly, the site hit huge speed issues in month 6 which messed a few keywords up and declined the site traffic by around 30% or so. Since, it has rebounded and despite the impressions being roughly the same, the CTR is a lot higher. So we have moved to 2000+ monthly uniques consistently now, but the impressions seem to have stayed the same for months, despite new content.
The site was agreed to sell a month or so ago, which actually fell through on the buyers end. I am in two minds now whether to try and resell it or continue the journey with the SEO. I am a little disheartened as the impressions remain the same but we do well under two specific pages of the site that drive around 60% of the traffic. I have manually written around 65 articles, all the copy, and have since added 2 Ai pages to watch the performance.
Does anyone have any ideas of how I may move to the next level? For me, it is a little bit of a crossroads and I am undecided.
Thanks guys
Jamal
https://africabettips.com