This is quite an interesting article we just uploaded from a company that specialises in SEO for multilingual markets - This one focuses on Romania from a market and SEO perspective - Enjoy http://www.igbaffiliate.com/content/...%80%93-romania
Printable View
This is quite an interesting article we just uploaded from a company that specialises in SEO for multilingual markets - This one focuses on Romania from a market and SEO perspective - Enjoy http://www.igbaffiliate.com/content/...%80%93-romania
more of an advert than an article IMO.. No sign of this "research" they mention either. How much did they pay for that I wonder..
also strange to see a company that claims some SEO savvy using tables for layout on their business web-site. :D
Paid absolutely nowt - We don't charge for editorial....Now you are making me think I should have charged :-) This guy also spoke at BAC though and got the best feedback so maybe he is a better speaker than writer.....I actually foudn the article interesting so maybe I am a better publisher than reader
lol of course u should charge for editorial. Squeeze the feckers dry.. Lol. . everyone knows that these people are all just attention/self-promotion whores..
Thanks for sharing :) Not much insight there unfortunately. I wish more of these companies would actually contribute some useful unique research [with QUANTIFIABLE DATA] ] to the space.
I didn't think it was too much of a sales pitch. I applaud anyone who provides useful insight on potentially uncompetitive markets.
I would worry about the player values in Romania though. I have heard that they can be quite low. The article hinted that "free casino" is a popular term. That would not fill me with a lot of hope going into this market.
Romanian traffic is very low converting unfortunately
Before you think you need to hire a Romanian SEO service, be sure that you know exactly that ranking a website in Romania can easily be done by verifying the site with GWT (google webmaster tool), specifying a geographic target under settings, and pushing some anchored links from non-correlated Romanian websites. Moreover, get the site hosted in a Romanian server, under a Romanian IP, and most importantly, grab some Romanian publicity. Do this all only if you want to focus on the Romanian market.