Hi Guys,
We are looking forward to seeing all at the conference. Don't forget to pass by our stand.
Attachment 6721
Printable View
Hi Guys,
We are looking forward to seeing all at the conference. Don't forget to pass by our stand.
Attachment 6721
Have a safe trip !
First time not as affiliate manager if I'm correct :)
Have a safe and enjoyable trip to AAC :)
"First time not as affiliate manager if I'm correct"
Yes, and very professional but still nice.
And freeloaders also have no chance when they try to grope Maria at the dance as if she is one of the usual tarty bunny girls.
At least I hope so.
Leopold
You look like a young and beautiful woman in your profile picture, Maria.
Hi Guys,
Morning!
I just wanted to give a big thank you to all affiliate managers, affiliates, media groups, payment method and software providers that stopped by our both. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!!!!!
@Ocreditor: I was pleasantly surprised to see you there :-)
@Paulpuolakka: I was glad to see you joined the great Global Gaming team. They are lucky to have you :-)
Hi Maria and good morning,
Hopefully, I'll be able to make it to the next AAC and meet you, ocreditor and many other good people there. I wasn't able to make it this time around as I had a strong cold. I'm glad you all had fun :)
It was a pleasure meeting you briefly Maria & Anthony :)
I hope you had a good event and I hope Michael is feeling better already :pray: