-
SEMRush and SEO Learning
Needing to get my hands dirty with SEO and learn more on this area. Was thinking of trying out SEM Rush and wondered if anyone had any feedback on them?
I see they have some free tutorials to go through. The tools look quite complicated to the layman. Is it worth shelling $99 a month for?
Thanks in advance for any advice.
-
SEMrush tools are good, and so is their blog.
But in general, tools should be purchased and used only when needed.
Your own knowledge should come first, and tools should be used when and where necessary, otherwise, you are letting the tools teach you SEO.
-
I think they are junk, but some people still believe in them, the only true way is to get a keyword list and go manually through google using different VPN's and devices, than you get a true overview, it's using old 2000s tech and statistics to give you info.. i would say 3-4% accuracy?
-
For myself Ahrefs was better value for money.
In case you're going to use it for keyword research, most tools are not that good for the long tail keywords.
-
Do you guys know a company that can take care of my SEO needs for a good price? I’m running a new promotion and I’m trying to find a way to get the word out there.
-
I've pretty much tried all of them and they each have their pros and cons. I am currently using SEMRush. I have written about all the various SEO Tools I have used which can be viewed here:
https://www.onlinecasinoreviewer.com...or-webmasters/
-
Semrush is quite powerful tool, it will help you with backlink and keyword analysis (great long tail opportunities). You will find lots of extras too, such as anchor distribution, featured snippets which in modern optimization is a must. IMO you need that type of software to see more options how to develop your site and content strategy.