I know Google is now changing its algo all the time but I think last night there was quite a significant one. Mostly positive for me on my sites. Has anyone else noticed any big differences today?
Printable View
I know Google is now changing its algo all the time but I think last night there was quite a significant one. Mostly positive for me on my sites. Has anyone else noticed any big differences today?
nothing
I didn't see any big changes. Only the normal few positions.
Not seeing anything on any of my sites so far.
Not seen any changes either.
No changes also for me
We also haven't noticed any changes.
nothing at all major, a few positive factors but I have been working on the sites for a while. I do not think it was algo based.
This change is the only one I've noticed or seen beyond the normal day to day changes that are not related to a major update.
No changes also for me
The update after effect is still in process so changes are not necessarily effecting everyone...
Ive had a massive change!
Ive not even launched my site yet but had somehow got to page 9 on Google for one specific offer I was playing with while I developed the site. Then I dissapeared all together but yesterday popped up on page 1!
I have started to do some of the long winded things for SEO like submitting to DMOZ etc but none of these links are showing in webmaster tools, the only thing I did was submit a new sitemap last week that had only indexed 15 pages by Friday but indexed upto 100 by Monday.
Getting excited now as it should be going live in the next few weeks and looks like I should get some traffic straight away.
Look at this, after six months of white hat seo starting to get results
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/InvalidImage.gif
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=465059493591107&set=a.4650594902577 74.1073741826.341321155964942&type=1&theater=
Did my image upload for you guys?
mozcast.com doesn't show any big algo changes till January 26.
Based upon mozcast, I would say it has been VERY active.
And looking at domain diversity there, is actually kinda depressing since in my opinion that could indicate a trend that less websites accross the internet will be given a fair chance at Google. (hope I'm wrong)
Rick
Universal4
none, my website encounteres some huge changes 2 weeks ago, going up in the rankings, but that was expected for a new website with quality content and good seo. So I haven`t seen anything to suggest algorythm changes so far.