mickey417 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Shaun and Magdalena from Nordicbet - (Resolved)

delete please
    Last edited by mickey417; 4 June 2012 at 10:30 am.

Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Thanks

Hi Guys

I have only just seen this thread but I feel that full explanation is needed as I feel that a lot of what has been stated in the post by micky417 is untrue and shows Nordicbet in a bad light and ultimately should be removed from this forum.

To start with what happened was at the start of May Mick417 contacted one of my team and stated that he had had requested his password but for some reason he had no got it, my team member asked his to check his spam folder (not another email address as he stated) as passwords are often delivered there rather than the main box.

Micky417 then informed one of my team the password was not in his spam so she asked for his email address to confirm who he was as this point a totally different email address was given by Micky417 to what we have in the back office, we then tried to confirm a bit more information from his account such as email, username ect (at no time did she ever request ID, or utility bills this is 100% untruthful) the information given was vague, so we then asked for the website url that he was promoting us so we could get the correct affiliate id he gave a url but our links contained a totally different affiliate ID which we then questioned and he became rude and abusive via email and ended the conversation by telling one of my team that she will be fired.

On the 4th May Micky417 then contacted me and stated his account had been hacked and he felt that we might have sent his commission to the hacker after sending him an email asking him to confirm his account info and asking him to apologise to my member of staff for the way he spoke to her he sent me the following reply which is a mixture of Polish and English:

“where is your answer you a**hole ???????????

powiedz tej idiotce ze jej pierdolone ignorowanie ludzi i lenistwo pomogło w przestepstwie na moją szkodę

podac ci artykuly kk ?

banda idiotów , nic więcej”

TRANSLATE POLISH TEXT:

tell this idiot that she helped the hackers to commit the crime against me by ignoring me and by being lazy

At this point I then tried to call the affiliate several times but he ignored the calls, he then started to follow up with a number of very abusive emails some of the wording of the emails are posted below:

you are pathetic - prince gay and his nervous princess, - bunch of gambling thiefs -- nordicgaming received from me every fu**in details which you wanted - and you still sending me this fu** face bull**it -you dont like it ? youre knight? - fu** man - im ready

After his flurry or of abusive emails I eventually got his correct account info and we expired the password. The end result was that the commission had been sent to the hacker but this could not be helped as Micky417 had actually contacted us after the payment was made, I had then contact the e wallet that we sent the funds to attempt to get them returned but this was not possible, I informed him of this, the next email communication I have from Micky417 was on Saturday and was as follows:

“You won , you want to be famous :-)

if you have a balls, instead of pus*y - check carrefully gpwa , cap and agd and reply as hard as you can”

I feel that we as a company have done everything possible for this partner it is sad that his computer got hacked and the hacker managed to gain access to his 10 plus affiliate account but if he had been polite instead of rude and abusive and given his correct information from the start we could have expired the password to stop others getting access but this would not of stop the payment being sent as he contacted us after payments had been sent.

Thanks

Shaun O'Neill
    Head Of Affiliate Marketing
    Mail: shaun.oneill@nordicgaming.com
    Cell: +356 99044099
    Msn: shaunoneill25@hotmail.com
    www.nordicbetpartners.com
    Last edited by Shaun O'neill; 4 June 2012 at 8:06 am.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shaun O'neill For This Useful Post:

Anthony-Coral (4 June 2012), CityGuard (4 June 2012), Paolino (4 June 2012), Smoking (4 June 2012)

Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Thanks

Mickey417 has just sent me an email his tome and content is slightly nice than normal:

Sent: 04 June 2012 16:45
    To: Shaun O'Neill
    Subject: send me password you as*hole

send me password you as*hole

CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Thanks

Thank you Shaun for providing this helpful information.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,350 Times in 1,758 Posts

I marked this thread resolved.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator