Even though I tick the "remember me" boxI find that GPWA has a short memory and forgets me often. It is a pain to log in every time you visit when you pop in as much as I do. Can this be looked into? Please! :pray:
Printable View
Even though I tick the "remember me" boxI find that GPWA has a short memory and forgets me often. It is a pain to log in every time you visit when you pop in as much as I do. Can this be looked into? Please! :pray:
I didn't notice that GPWA has a short memory. Last time when I entered my username and password was 3 or 4 months ago, and only because I bought a new laptop.
I think the problem is in your browser, maybe it removes your cookies very often.
I had the same problem in firefox for a while.
Try clearing all cookies, then doing it again.... That seemed to improve things for me.
I still find it's not 100% though, but better than previously.
will check settings and such. Thanks!
It could be a cookie problem, either through your browser settings or personal firewall settings. Or perhaps if you have a proxy server or "internet accelerator", as these can also interefere with cookies.
My work computer remembers me well, but my lappy at home likes to forget me often, and has numerous cookie issues.
Or- it could be a bug. Let me know if anything changes for you, or doesn't.
Hi Chips,
For added security this is one feature you would rather not engage in. Best to always clear cookies and login fresh.Quote:
Even though I tick the "remember me" boxI find that GPWA has a short memory and forgets me often.
Browsers are prime targets for spyware. Anyway seems like a cookie problem your browser is clearing them.
Should not say it but will. The remember feature is one of many ways crackers break into things.
pgaming
^
t is that's why I set my browser to clear cookies every time I close it.