"Luck Games" category or "Skill Games" category ? or both at the same time ?
Printable View
"Luck Games" category or "Skill Games" category ? or both at the same time ?
Have you played backgammon?
While there is a random element in the game (the dice), the format of the game, and the extended match format (best of 5, best of 7 etc) means that there is actually very little "chance" involved in backgammon.
There are so many dice tosses that the randomness evens out, and generally the higher ranked player will come out on top regularly.
I'd definitely put backgammon in the "skill games" category.
Yes i have played. and i agree with you so that i will place it under skill games ! thanks :)
Agree with Gooner here....
I guess that is why I could never get a better rating when I played regularly......
Rick
Universal4
Definitely a skills game but I say that based on playing in "real life" and not online, which I have yet to try.