Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Thumbs up Shout Out to Programs that Pay

    Just a sincere thanks for those affy programs that make sure we are paid before going off to a conference.

    It's much appreciated!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (5 October 2013), AffChick (5 November 2013), Doolally (5 October 2013), universal4 (5 October 2013)

  3. #2
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 180 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Yep - Boo to those that make up wait an extra week!

    Actually, if the industry was a little smarter they would schedule these for mid month. As either an affiliate or affilaite program there is to much going on the first couple days of the month. I have reports, putting together final stats etc etc.
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Like poker? See www.usalegalpoker.com for the best USA poker sites and USA online casinos for the best USA online casino. https://mobileslotslisting.com
    www.usalegalslots.com - www.playusaonlinepoker.com - www.4deucespoker.com

  4. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    27,255
    Thanks
    1,978
    Thanked 7,760 Times in 4,891 Posts

    Default

    I am glad some of them try and get the payments out early.

    This does a few things, if there is an issue, they have longer to fix it.

    I miss the days where there was a competition each month to see who could pay first, wouldn't mind seeing that all start again, since back in those days we used to kive kudos to the first program who could get payments into the hands of the most affiliates.

    Now, back in those days, it had nothing to do with whether they was a conference going on or not, whoever was first got the kudos anyway....lol

    Rick
    Universal4

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (6 October 2013), sweetbet (6 October 2013)

  6. #4
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,819
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    899
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,089 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    I miss the days where there was a competition each month to see who could pay first, wouldn't mind seeing that all start again, since back in those days we used to kive kudos to the first program who could get payments into the hands of the most affiliates.

    Now, back in those days, it had nothing to do with whether they was a conference going on or not, whoever was first got the kudos anyway....lol

    Rick
    Universal4
    Ahhh, the good old days
    Sweet Bet - Reviews of reputable online casinos, poker sites, sportsbooks & bingo halls
    USA Online Casinos | Canadian Online Casinos | Bitcoin Casinos | Live Dealer Casinos | Free Spin Casinos | US Online Casinos

  7. #5
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,204
    Thanked 3,162 Times in 1,695 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokerBonus View Post
    Yep - Boo to those that make up wait an extra week!

    Actually, if the industry was a little smarter they would schedule these for mid month. As either an affiliate or affilaite program there is to much going on the first couple days of the month. I have reports, putting together final stats etc etc.
    If the industry were a little smarter, they'd quit working with programs who are in "no pay" status to either players or affiliates. Speaking of, when is the last time you were paid by Lock Poker either as a player or as an affiliate?

  8. #6
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 180 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Speaking of, when is the last time you were paid by Lock Poker either as a player or as an affiliate?
    Wow - that must mean at one time your WERE paid by lock poker. They are such a loser program. I have them listed still and I have to take the time to get them off of my websites. Maybe I will do that today!
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Like poker? See www.usalegalpoker.com for the best USA poker sites and USA online casinos for the best USA online casino. https://mobileslotslisting.com
    www.usalegalslots.com - www.playusaonlinepoker.com - www.4deucespoker.com

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TravG For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (6 October 2013)

  10. #7
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,062
    Thanks
    12,204
    Thanked 3,162 Times in 1,695 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokerBonus View Post
    Maybe I will do that today!
    Kudos to you if you do take them down today, mate.

  11. #8
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,063
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,627
    Thanked 3,517 Times in 2,197 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    I am glad some of them try and get the payments out early.

    This does a few things, if there is an issue, they have longer to fix it.

    I miss the days where there was a competition each month to see who could pay first, wouldn't mind seeing that all start again, since back in those days we used to kive kudos to the first program who could get payments into the hands of the most affiliates.

    Now, back in those days, it had nothing to do with whether they was a conference going on or not, whoever was first got the kudos anyway....lol

    Rick
    Universal4
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still running in this competition every single month with my payments guys.

    So much so that even though we say we send payments by the 7th, they are already hitting me up on the last day of the month to see when they should expect them, and if they don't have them by the 3rd, THEY are harassing ME about when they will get them.

    So as a result we usually send ours on the 2nd or 3rd of the month, providing there wasn't a weekend or public holidays in between.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (7 October 2013)

  13. #9
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    27,255
    Thanks
    1,978
    Thanked 7,760 Times in 4,891 Posts

    Default

    Well when the contest was at it's best, the 7th would have been considered late....and there for a while, a few programs were in competition to see who could get the payments into the hands of affiliates the fastest on the 1st of the month.

    In those days even those that got wires would often have their payents by the end of the first week.

    Glad to see your doing your best to get them taken care of the first few days of the month, I do wish more would put a little more effort into moving the dates up a little.

    And the date should never change just because there is a conference, if it has to, don't go to the conference, stay in the office and take care of the payments., because if you can't make the payment date, going to a conference to sign up more affiliates are just more affiliates that will be paid late.

    Rick
    Universal4

  14. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,063
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,627
    Thanked 3,517 Times in 2,197 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    And the date should never change just because there is a conference, if it has to, don't go to the conference, stay in the office and take care of the payments., because if you can't make the payment date, going to a conference to sign up more affiliates are just more affiliates that will be paid late.
    That has never affected us, and we have to travel 24 hours to get to and from the conferences, so I'm not sure why it affects others. Conferences go for 3-4 days and most programs are within an hour or two from the venue. I always make sure that if I'll be away that I can remote in from somewhere to do them. For LAC I had to travel on a fast train for 3 hours to be able to do that.

    There are things like public holidays etc that can affect payments sometimes (Easter for example), so if a program is paying by the date they say they pay in their terms, then I don't see that it should be a problem that they are paying at any time within that period, whether it is the first or the last day of their payment schedule.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (8 October 2013), Anthony-Coral (9 October 2013), mojo (8 October 2013)

  16. #11
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    27,255
    Thanks
    1,978
    Thanked 7,760 Times in 4,891 Posts

    Default

    Well we are all reasonable people....ok many of us are reasonable....ok...ok I heard there is at least one reasonable affiliate (although ti is most likely not me)....

    ....and we understand things like a holiday or some such changing a payment date by a day or so, but far too often we have seen something that could be a reasonable delay being used for an excuse to pay a week or two late.

    But hopefully some will stop and think about how important this is to us, since it is FAR more important than a conference, no matter where or what time of the year.

    Rick
    Universal4

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (8 October 2013), mojo (8 October 2013), Renee (8 October 2013)

  18. #12
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,063
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,627
    Thanked 3,517 Times in 2,197 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    But hopefully some will stop and think about how important this is to us, since it is FAR more important than a conference, no matter where or what time of the year.
    I think this is something we definitely agree 100% on.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  19. #13
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    I remember getting paid by a program on Jan 1st, New Years Day! I recall posting about it here at the gpwa. Even though it was easier then I was still very impressed.

    Rewards and Renee are like clockwork, thank you!!

    You always know when it's conference month. sigh. The usual suspects are late again.

    Well we are all reasonable people....ok many of us are reasonable....ok...ok I heard there is at least one reasonable affiliate (although ti is most likely not me)....
    LOL Rick.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (9 October 2013), Renee (9 October 2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •