Hey People,
just woundering who is planning to visit the SIGMA in Malta.
As I guess there are quite a few Affiliates that are already based in Malta - maybe we can create some Contacts before the Sigma starts on the 14th of November 2022.
Printable View
Hey People,
just woundering who is planning to visit the SIGMA in Malta.
As I guess there are quite a few Affiliates that are already based in Malta - maybe we can create some Contacts before the Sigma starts on the 14th of November 2022.
Hi, im coming with my team :) Representing Dreambox Games / Chanz.com. Mainly checking this time new marketing ideas/programs and payment solutions.
I'm coming! :evillaug:
Hi, Partners.io will be attending the event as well! Feel free to book a meeting with us and let's chat :wave:
Hi there, our team is coming to! Come by our stand to talk business and partnerships.
We'll also be throwing a grand party, during the week ;)
We will be there. Looking forward to meet some of our clients and maybe new potential parnters or just to have a chat with anyone about SEO, PBNs and Linkbuilding :)
I have miss it, but i would like to come next year !
Was attending, this year it was really impressive compared to last year. Hopefully see you next year! :)
My team attended the event and I heard only the best about it.
Can't wait to attend next time myself.
I've visited the SIGMA in Malta in 2022. It was amazing:joy: I like gambling conferences as it's a great possibility to get acquainted with interesting people with a rich casino experience, establish contact with potential partners, and figure out the latest news from the gambling market.
So, in any case, if you doubt attend this conference or not, then do not hesitate :hug: