-
Site Error
There seems to be an error with the Red Returns site, I'm getting the following and the login doesn't work:
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; Sky Broadband; GTB6.5; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 14:52:43 UTC
Message: Object required
Line: 126
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: http://www.redreturns.net/SkeletonSi.../PreLogin.aspx
-
Hi FictionNet,
MG did some updates on the web site today which caused some down time. You should be able to log in now.
Cheers,
Wayne
-
Just logged in. It is working again.
-
IE8 still shows an error in the bottom/left corner of the page - yeah, I tried a hard refresh first :)
Oh, and I still can't login :)
-
Is there a number we can call to get in touch with Red Returns?
-
True, I am also getting in IE8 the error message and I can't log in now. But I can log in to the US Version site.