I found a text link to piggyslots_com embedded in one of my pages. I have nothing to do with this site, does anyone know who they are?
I'm just going over all of my links.
Printable View
I found a text link to piggyslots_com embedded in one of my pages. I have nothing to do with this site, does anyone know who they are?
I'm just going over all of my links.
Joe,
If you are on shared hosting you should find out of this site is shared on the server.
If you are on dedicated or a virtual, I encourage you to consider changing passwords, and do not forget about ftp.
Did you happen to catch the time/date stamp on the page before you edited out the link?
Rick
Universal4
Edited to add: I did change the link in your post so the user would not get the link benefit.
I did a few quick pings so it appears this is certainly a different geographic area, but hard to tell since it is behind cloudflare. (Ironic that those that would take advantage of hacking want hack and ddos protection)
Thanks for changing the link. I have added an extra layer of security to the site.
The link to their site was just hidden amongst text on one of my earlier pages when I was setting up the site. Nothing else was changed that I could notice, just their link hidden amongst my text.
It's on shared hosting at Godaddy, and the link appeared to have been put in about 2 months ago.