drifter8 is online now Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Skrill have big issues with payment to BGN Bank Account Currency

Skrill is "amazing" as most of you know by far.

I started a withdrawal from 1st of July , which has been cancelled 3 times :

- then it came also "marvelous" experience with contacting their support. They first said, that the money will be in my account in 2-5 business days. Then they claimed it was and it still is a technical problem from their site.

- the big issue and cheat of their as from yesterday is that they say , they have big issues transferring funds to BGN account. They have account in Reiffeisen bank in my country and this is 300 % lie.

- when you make a withdrawal you receive 2 emails - one for the confirmation of it and 2nd one for the processment to your bank account. The 2nd one has never been received.

- I am contacting them over the UK number and sending email to help@skrill.com and vip@skrill .com .

- If any of view is having such or common problems, pls use the phone line. CS are very helpful, but I do beieve they do not have good communication between different departments.
    - I am also about to make a general complaint, as they are bulshitting me all the time.

- Comparing SKrill to Paypal and Jeton , they are just ridiculous.

- the most funny thing is that they can not say or point time frame or date, when I will receive my funds.

If anyone is having some other email than the pointed above, I will be happy to be shared. Also I know Income Access is part of Paysafe(Skrill).

I had a lot of problems with IA , now came the "big show" of Skrill.

Beware of these crooks.
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (20 July 2020), ocreditor (11 October 2020)

Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,580 Posts

Appreciate the heads up. I wasn't aware of this. You learn something new everyday I guess and it just goes to show that everyone has to be careful who they choose to do business with.

Sorry to hear about that, drifter8. There's always some sort of issues and nonsense with these companies Something new every other day suddenly and usually without warning pops up unfortunately. Leaving us with the short end of the stick. Even EcoPayz now have recently removed the option to deposit Bitcoin into an account with them. Resulting in no longer being able to withdraw to one's bank account. It's just going to get harder as time goes on IMHO. This only happened at the beginning of last year I believe and it was the best feature that they had to offer to their customers. There's nothing that can be done, leaving us to suffer the loss. It's such a shame and a lot of business will be lost because of this unnecessary change. Very unfair to say the least...
    Last edited by Cash Bonus; 20 July 2020 at 1:41 am.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (20 July 2020)

insiderjoe is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I don't know if it is related, but I cannot use Skrill card lately. It gets rejected every time. No matter if I am trying to make a purchase online or do ATM withdrawal, it gets rejected. Time to move away for granted.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to insiderjoe For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (20 July 2020)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, it is related.

Something big is happening in Skrill and we , their clients are suffering from it.

I have account in Eur and have transferred the withdrawal. I hope it will go smoothly this time.

The big problem here is that I am calling them on phone as well ( today they even blocked my registered one). And they behave like all is in order.

Never give them any single moment of thinking that all is like it used to be.

I suppose some big merger is up to date and they ****** up ther clients ))

We will see. Time will show very soon.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

Alchemist (9 October 2020), insiderjoe (21 July 2020), rafraf (20 July 2020)

noday is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hello drifter8,
    would you please share what happened with your withdrawal from Skrill?
    I've had same issues with them recently.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi @noday ,

I will share all the info, even with recently made withdrawal :

- Had that problem with delay of withdrawals with Skrill few months back ( whole July). On 5th of August they solved that problem even BGN withdrawals came faster in not more that 30 hours.

- Also if you withdraw to EUR account it goes and runs very smoothly. I.e EUR withdrawal to Transferwise, took less than 24 hours.

- If I could see and detach it as a problem, my last withdrawal was made via PC, the transaction was visible on my mobile and their application, but on the PC it was not. But it came fast as stated in point 1.

One advise : if sth goes wrong call them from another phone than the registered one in your account. As they have blocked my registered phone in order to give them a pressure.

I hope , I was helpful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

noday (25 September 2020)

Malikbhai is offline Public Member
    Thanks

People be careful with Transferwise. Too many gambling-related affiliate payments are going through it. It doesn't matter what you tell them. Both TW and the corresponding banks in the SWIFT network know the origin of funds. They just aren't bothered to do anything about it, because no one from the regulation side is asking any questions.

But, the light bulbs can be turned off within an instant, as soon as TW get a letter to show proof that such transfers were not a result of gambling proceeds. Then both they and affiliates would be in trouble.

I'm just making this post, to resurrect it when sh*t hits the fan. And I would never want the poop to go that high.

Bottom line: Don't use TW as your bank account. Keep no money in it. Use it for quick transfers to your local bank.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malikbhai For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (26 September 2020), Sherlock (26 September 2020)

Alchemist is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hey everyone!

I had issues with Skrill as well.
    drifter8 you are completely right when saying that something is coming.
    So here is what happened to me:

They cancelled my card and asked for 10EUR for a new one. (We have to replace them they said for better security) - The card was the same.
    After a month the card was still nowhere. I contacted them and they replied after 7 days!
    They said we will cancel it as you have probably a wrong address in your account.
    Then i thought where did they sent the first card in the first place? Never moved or changed my address.
    Eventually after 2 months the card arrived. I had already closed both my accounts on Skrill and Neteller by then. I had enough.

Cheers!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alchemist For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (9 October 2020)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Luckily all is working fine with Skrill

BGN currency withdrawals take less than 24 hours.

I am amazed

But with them you have to expect the unexpected.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

Alchemist (9 October 2020)

Jambo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I contacted them and they replied after 7 days!
    The support from skrill and also Neteller is a disaster and so slow... It becomes from year to year worse.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jambo For This Useful Post:

Alchemist (9 October 2020)

Alchemist is offline New Member
    Thanks

Jambo, yeah exactly. They also said to check my address after the slow response. They should see why it took them 2 months to send the card rather than suggesting it's my fault.

drifter8 glad you have good results.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Acttually , when they are slow or ignorant, I send them tons of emails.

Only issue is to call them on phone, then they start replying to all your emails and give you some reasonable explanation.

But as I have stated before , you have to call from another number than the registered one in your account.

Just give them pressure as much as you can

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Jambo, yeah exactly. They also said to check my address after the slow response. They should see why it took them 2 months to send the card rather than suggesting it's my fault.

drifter8 glad you have good results.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

Alchemist (10 October 2020)

Jambo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Yes that's true. The only to solve something is to call them. Anyway I try to avoid Skrill and use ecoPayz because less stress with them.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jambo For This Useful Post:

Alchemist (11 October 2020)