Afraid of heights? Check out my skydiving video...my parents almost killed me when they saw it!! :)
Becky
Printable View
Afraid of heights? Check out my skydiving video...my parents almost killed me when they saw it!! :)
Becky
That is cool R,
Remember my first and only skydive... it was a thrill.... but to impatient to go waiting on the ground to go up for a new one. Was to much waiting for me :)
So will stick to Scubadiving myself!
See you in London
Ha! A friend of mine did that recently and I just watched her video. She wants me to go next time.
My eldest daughter wants to do it as well but only if I jump with her.
Guess what? Hell would have to freeze over first!!
This chicken **** is keeping both feet planted firmly on the ground! The plane ride would be no problem (I like flying) but the jump would cause a massive coronary - I am deathly scared of heights!
No bungee jumping or sky diving for this coward!
I got scared just watching the video ! I think I'd rather die, than ever doing anything like that
I did 2 jumps many years back.
I also prefer scubadiving. Maybe I am getting old?
Other adrenaline rush for me is racing motorcycles...
No no and hell no
Like Terry i am scared witless of heights
I would love to do it but I'm scared of uncontrolled falling..
Rides that pull you down to the ground are so my cup of tea, but they are controlled... pretty small chance of dying on one...
I'd prefer not to risk my chances with the black caped man. I'm not ready to go yet.
I reckon if I did it I'd end up more famous than Hodgey for shitting my pants... and there would be video of that!
No thanks..
You're a brave girl Becky.
Quote:
Rides that pull you down to the ground are so my cup of tea,
Why? oh why? do I have to have all that ocean between us?
why that's practically a proposal for marriage. Pulling women down so they can't get away is just MY CUP OF TEA. :)
That looks amazing!
I've never done it before, but I did go bungee jumping when I was in New Zealand, which some people say is more frighting (hard to believe i know!)
Has anyone here done both?