Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ocreditor is online now Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,675 Times in 2,273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_PlayAttack View Post
    The part of my daily job is to contact different new affiliates/marketing agencies, many of them are well known good standing business. I'll probably surprise you saying very few of them gives any kind of response, even though they obviously gotta have special staff to correspond. So I just pass by softly whistling No Reply Beatles' melody
    Haha that's the spirit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ocreditor For This Useful Post:

Alex_PlayAttack (3 October 2017)

livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ocreditor View Post
    Hello,

Anyone knows which program they have ? or if anyone have contact to their Partners / Affiliates department ?

I see that this social brand is under Playtika company but their contact page is not working...

Also I also see that many affiliates are promoting their brands.

If anyone can help it'll be great.

Thanks

I just tried to log in and the site is unreachable, so I came here to see if they were still an active sponsor. which they are NOT. the link below is the archived thread. I signed up years ago and never made a dime. looks like they stopped the affiliate program as the site can't be reached. another one bites the dust. they were running a few months ago as I was able to log in and access my stats. they were a CPA only program. I had signups just no conversions, but I didn't heavily promote them. and I'm glad I didn't

https://www.gpwa.org/forum/welcome-p...ght=slotomania

ocreditor is online now Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,675 Times in 2,273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by livefree247 View Post
    I just tried to log in and the site is unreachable, so I came here to see if they were still an active sponsor. which they are NOT. the link below is the archived thread. I signed up years ago and never made a dime. looks like they stopped the affiliate program as the site can't be reached. another one bites the dust. they were running a few months ago as I was able to log in and access my stats. they were a CPA only program. I had signups just no conversions, but I didn't heavily promote them. and I'm glad I didn't

https://www.gpwa.org/forum/welcome-p...ght=slotomania
    Same story here... that's why I tried to contact the company but no one seems to care about affiliation anymore...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12