-
SMS Notifications
OK, rather geeky and probably shows I have far too much time on my hands - but I sent up a SMS gateway on my raspberry pi, and for the price of £10 a month for unlimited texts, I can't really go wrong. I've got it mainly to send some promos out to my subscribers, but more importantly I've put them post back URL's to good use and got it sending me a SMS for ever conversion I get, it's good for on the go as sometimes my emails don't come through without me checking. Pretty handy :)
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/In...709152d4af.png
-
How would it send a text when you get a Ftd?
-
Bit long winded but:
I've set it so my post back URL's insert data to my database when converted
My raspberry pi calls the web service and checks for new completed offers, and then sends them to me
I'm finding it really useful, and quite motivational when you're out shopping and you get a few texts to say you made a bit of cash
here is a pic http://prntscr.com/ckckfy