-
Some advice
Just wanted people in the industry to know that they should be warned when dealing with CPA Industry. They are an affiliate network and although I don't like to bash on others, these guys are just dirt. As an affiliate, I caught them skimming me and in addition, they didn't even pay out a meager $300 payout. They also used a nasty tactic of giving out a big CPA and then suddenly drop it mid month, so you can't do anything but "take it".
As a brand myself, I had yet to learn this and used them as a traffic source. They sent me fake clients that withdrew everything within days after they got paid. I can't believe 13 years in the industry didn't cause me to steer clear of such networks - but they were so well reviewed and people vouched for them. Sure, it could be just me that got screwed from both sides of the stick. But I don't know for sure and they have certainly made a great number of enemies. So now they got another one.
Just tread carefully with them or if you're a brand, and you still choose to work with them, at least stipulate that you only pay out for verified traders that do, I don't know, 20x their deposit in total wagering.
Good luck
-
Had same experience and feelings with them.
-
Well - at least it's not just me
-
I think CPA abuse has become more and more common nowadays and probably 90% of us have been affected by it at some point.
-
Yes, just caught another bastard playing a game with me
Sent me 10s of $100 clients even though we have a verified customer policy (no verified no pay).
Dunno - not sure what the right course of action is - pay him just to keep it under wraps or stick to the program.
Very difficult as there's no real way to "prove" it's fraud - but 12 years in the industry - and I "know" it is
-
affiliate CPAs
Dear guys!
I hope that all of us are adults and we understand what is going on the market. All of us that are here in this forum, those who are seeking advice or those who are looking for partners, for information... all of us need profit and have a strong interest for money earning.
As a result, please guys, don't build a miracle with high CPAs, don't over estimate Your efforts.
You should understand that those people who propose $400 does not mean that they will pay it for the traffic that has only $50 deposits. Of course when a client sees the real quality of traffic, nobody will work for loss....
So first of all, affiliates should think about their real efforts, quality...what they can provide to a client in reality and only than they should demand high payouts. Don't fool Yourself and be careful!