hansi007 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Spam on Skype after adding Skype adress here

Its so annoying...

20 minutes after adding my Skype adress to this forum Im spammed totally on Skype

I thought this forum was safe?

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,947 Times in 5,014 Posts

Any forum, blog or website on the internet that you post a skype, email or any other private information in plain text can and will be extracted and possibly placed in a database, where some may or may not sell or distribute that information.

20 minutes sounds like too short of a time frame for that to have happened, although it could have been that someone saw it and manually added to a list, so it is more logical the source is most likely some other place.

I just checked all 9 of your posts as well as your forum account in the admin panel, and do not see your skype listed anywhere. If I happened to miss that somewhere, send me a PM (Private Message) and I will look into it and edit where appropriate.

Rick
    Universal4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

Cash Bonus (29 April 2019)

Strider1973 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Unrelated to your inquiry, I got a Skype message yesterday from a guy from Dream Time Affiliates / Jonny Jackpot.

After asking him where he had my Skype contact data from, he said from a previous job, maybe from Fortuneaffiliates, but he was not sure.

I can understand if a real AM moves job and keeps his Skype contacts. But I had never heard from that guy, so he just stole my contact data from his previous employer. I insta-blocked him and reported him as spammer in Skype.
    "Semper paratus!"
    My BTC Address: 1F11EJvSAab5vMQgGWGQMASr9T7LCkZjvb