Hello everyone,
Is it usual for statistics report to take so long to update? We are on 4/September today and the last report I have is from 30/August. I mean 5 days have paassed, and no report. Is it normal?
Thanks :)
Printable View
Hello everyone,
Is it usual for statistics report to take so long to update? We are on 4/September today and the last report I have is from 30/August. I mean 5 days have paassed, and no report. Is it normal?
Thanks :)
Hi mistersins,
I hope you are well?
Would you be able to contact me directly at laura.clarke2@bet365.com in order for us to discuss this further. Also, please be aware that if there aren't any clicks or player activity then the stats won't update.
I'll look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Laura
Just emailed you Laura, thanks :)
mistersins what happen? Where was the problem?