Stats Help - Conversion/ Average bets/ Average Value
Hi all,
Very new here and was wondering if I could get a little insight, I know some of the questions I am asking can have very broad answers but they would still be of enormous help. I have been asked to help with a presentation to some investors in regards to a business which is (at least in part) gambling (sports) affiliation related
I was hoping to some broad answers to the following
1) Assuming full sports bookmaker coverage on site, how many sign ups would you expect per 1000 unique visitors?
2) What is the average ratio of players who sign up who then go onto fund? I have heard this is approx 40% but I would imagine (perhaps wrongly) that this would be higher for the sports side of industry (no free spins for sports after all, all sport bonuses require funding I believe)
3) What is the average net worth of each sign up annually per bookmaker?
As I say some pretty broad questions but would be great to hear your experiences that perhaps might give me some ballpark numbers to work from
Thanks in advance all
D